Sounds like a certain U.K. popstar we all know and love love....:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I'd say it's the same energy... both in the music and onstage...

It was a good choice of opening act for Mika ! They opened for him in Montréal and Toronto but I didn't get to see them since I was backstage during the opening acts.

If you look on their myspace they wrote a blog about their experience opening for Mika at the Bell Centre... they really loved him !

Yeah I'd say it's the same energy... both in the music and onstage...

It was a good choice of opening act for Mika ! They opened for him in Montréal and Toronto but I didn't get to see them since I was backstage during the opening acts.

If you look on their myspace they wrote a blog about their experience opening for Mika at the Bell Centre... they really loved him !

Oh WOW! I did not know that they opened for him in Montreal and Toronto!!! Must've been great! You were backstage? Were you one of the lollipop girls?

CREATURE GIG WAS AWESOME !!!!

THEY SOOOOO TOTALLY ROCK !!!! :punk:

I bought their cd after the show

It's love :wub2:

I haven't been to a Creature concert. But funny enough...I bought their CD ('No Sleep At All') this morning...what a coincidence...you bought a CD as well:thumb_yello:

CREATURE GIG WAS AWESOME !!!!

THEY SOOOOO TOTALLY ROCK !!!! :punk:

I bought their cd after the show

It's love :wub2:

Glad to hear it was a great concert! I've been listening to them a LOT ever since the Kool Haus show in January. They're coming back to toronto on the 26th... can't wait. They have such a great energy, AND their lyrics are hilarious. At the same time they have some interesting political themes, and some more serious moments.

Actually, one of my favourite songs is Property... I love the way it's written. To me it really captures the way two people can have completely different perspectives of what is going on in a relationship. Kind of clever.

BUT... you can't beat Bridget Bardot!

WOW 600! Congratulations :thumb_yello:

This has become somewhat of a tradition now hasn't it?

5 years from now i'll be like...yay! congrats on post #100 000, or maybe more? :roftl:

he he...thanks so much!!! I hope I reach that many posts one day:thumb_yello:

Glad to hear it was a great concert! I've been listening to them a LOT ever since the Kool Haus show in January. They're coming back to toronto on the 26th... can't wait. They have such a great energy, AND their lyrics are hilarious. At the same time they have some interesting political themes, and some more serious moments.

Actually, one of my favourite songs is Property... I love the way it's written. To me it really captures the way two people can have completely different perspectives of what is going on in a relationship. Kind of clever.

Are they coming back to Toronto?!? Cool!!! I really hope that they visit MuchMusic or MTV Live...that would be so cool!!!

They were so AWESOME at the Kool Haus gig, when they opened up for Mika. Such amazing energy and a wonderful presence.

Oh WOW! I did not know that they opened for him in Montreal and Toronto!!! Must've been great! You were backstage? Were you one of the lollipop girls?

Yeah I was a Lollipop Girl in Montréal, Toronto and New York !!! Best experience of my entire life !!!! :punk:

I haven't been to a Creature concert. But funny enough...I bought their CD ('No Sleep At All') this morning...what a coincidence...you bought a CD as well:thumb_yello:

lol what a coincidence ! how do you like the cd ? I personnaly think it's awesome...

Post #600!!!

lol congrats

Brigitte Bardot is the shizzz !!! and I love Pay Up as well !!

Yeah I was a Lollipop Girl in Montréal, Toronto and New York !!! Best experience of my entire life !!!! :punk:

Wow, three times being a lollipop girl? You're so lucky! I just want to go to a concert. Nope, not jealous at all....:naughty:

Wow, three times being a lollipop girl? You're so lucky! I just want to go to a concert. Nope, not jealous at all....:naughty:

WOW - meeting him after the Vancouver concert was probably one of the highlights of my life! Most def on my list of things to do before I die list!!!! So now I can die in peace... :blush-anim-cl: And just think - any other time I meet up with him from here on in is just icing on the cake!!!! YUM!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

FOUND A CHANNEL WITH DR WHO ON IT IN CANADA!

WOOOOOOOO

CHANNEL 96 FOR SHAW USERS!

SO SEASON FOUR IS NOT FAR BEHIND!

WOOHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO

late....but better than never!

WOOHHHOOOOOOOO

OOPS ITS SEASON ONE...WELL THAT'S OK.....

WHHOOOOOOOOOO

I HAD TO SEARCH AND THUS I FOUND!

they show other good stuff

The Tudours is on right now!

WHOOHHOOOOO

wednesday night is End of the World (the one with the beast/devil)

Grrr...the MFC wouldn't work for me yesterday...but luckily it does now:thumb_yello:

lol what a coincidence ! how do you like the cd ? I personnaly think it's awesome...

lol congrats

Brigitte Bardot is the shizzz !!! and I love Pay Up as well !!

Thanks so much!!! The CD is pretty rockin' (ha ha...look at me, I said rockin'). Creature are so upbeat and...cool! 'Brigitte Bardot' is such a good song!!!

post 300!!!

:roftl:

Congratulations!!!:thumb_yello:

Yes I am VERY lucky, I still can't believe it all happened ! It was the best experience ever... the thrill of a lifetime !!!

WOW - meeting him after the Vancouver concert was probably one of the highlights of my life! Most def on my list of things to do before I die list!!!! So now I can die in peace... :blush-anim-cl: And just think - any other time I meet up with him from here on in is just icing on the cake!!!! YUM!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Isn't he the sweetest person ever !!!

post 300!!!

:roftl:

congrats :roftl:

Wooooooo! Classes are over for me!

The MFC is working again.

The sun is shining.

Everything is good today.

LOL! Does anyone remember about the italian project I had to do about someone important, and that I obviously chose Mika. I think my teacher liked it. :mf_rosetinted: I got 8.2/10...there were some grammar mistakes. Hahaha Best homework ever.

Wooooooo! Classes are over for me!

The MFC is working again.

The sun is shining.

Everything is good today.

LOL! Does anyone remember about the italian project I had to do about someone important, and that I obviously chose Mika. I think my teacher liked it. :mf_rosetinted: I got 8.2/10...there were some grammar mistakes. Hahaha Best homework ever.

He he...I clicked the smilely in your signature

Yeah I am in Montreal and it's beautiful outside!!

Sunny 17 o C and it's a little windy, so it's not to hot! My favourite weather! :punk:

Yeah...I like it when it's warm but not so hot that you sweat so much and feel sticky all day. Thank goodness the weather is warm because I'm going on an Media Art's trip tomorrow...

He he...it was a surprise to me.

Anyways, it looks like our Canadian weather (or at least where I live) is getting better:thumb_yello:

Yay, me too! And it's about time!!!

Yeah I am in Montreal and it's beautiful outside!!

Sunny 17 o C and it's a little windy, so it's not to hot! My favourite weather! :punk:

Pretty much the same here too! And i agree it is the perfect kind of weather.