the Big Girl video was on "video on trial" on much music tonight! i think it was a new episode? but if you missed it and you watch much music, chances are you'll catch it again sometime. they seem to do lots of repeats of those shows. it was pretty stressful watching it and listening to them talk about Mika in that way, even though i know it's all in good humor.

NO, NO, NO!!! I missed it!!!

NO, NO, NO!!! I missed it!!!

Yeah, it was on at around 10:30 i think...which might have been earlier for you? im not sure how the scheduling works. anyway, the only reason i ended up catching it is because my sister is obsessed with that show and insisted on watching it. it was almost over, and i think the second last video they did was Mika's Big Girl! i didn't know if i wanted to watch it even. they don't exactly say kind things about the video or the artist themselves...but of course i watched it, cause how often do we see or hear about him in this country? not enough!

I'm sure it will repeat. i wonder if there is a way to find out when or if that specific episode will be on again. and i don't think we'll have much luck finding that sort of thing on youtube...

Yeah, it was on at around 10:30 i think...which might have been earlier for you? im not sure how the scheduling works. anyway, the only reason i ended up catching it is because my sister is obsessed with that show and insisted on watching it. it was almost over, and i think the second last video they did was Mika's Big Girl! i didn't know if i wanted to watch it even. they don't exactly say kind things about the video or the artist themselves...but of course i watched it, cause how often do we see or hear about him in this country? not enough!

I'm sure it will repeat. i wonder if there is a way to find out when or if that specific episode will be on again. and i don't think we'll have much luck finding that sort of thing on youtube...

I checked the listings on MuchMusic's website and Video on Trial is going to be on again (everyday I believe) but it doesn't specify which episode it is. But know them, there will be a repeat...haha

I checked the listings on MuchMusic's website and Video on Trial is going to be on again (everyday I believe) but it doesn't specify which episode it is. But know them, there will be a repeat...haha

Yes, it will probably be repeated at some point.

HEY ALL!

Its been so long! I have so much to catch up on...

OOOOH i'm so upset I missed the VOT with Big Girl! It would have been so good to see (even if they made fun).

I was flipping channels the other day (of course when I should have been studying for finals... oops HA!) and I saw Grace Kelly. I haven't seen it on TV in AGES! It was so good to see it again. Goes to show that Canada loves him.

My greatest sympathies to all of you put in the lurch with the transit strike, to put it eloqunetly, that sucks! Hahah!

hey everyone! i found the part of VOT where they talk about Big Girl:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrfPz1t9eE

Thanks so much for posting. YOU ROCK!!! I got to see it before the re-runs came on TV.

Thanks so much:thumb_yello:

Edit: It's my birthday today...and I had cake...delicious!!! And, as a makeshift Lollipop Girl, I handed out lollipops to people...

oh noooooooo.. the best poutine in the world (since poutines are world renowned :boxed: ) has to be at Gregoire's restaurant in Ste-Martine... they are so good! they actually slice the curd cheese ... yummy yummy quite expensive though, for a poutine! but ohhhhh so worth it... great.. now i feel like one. but it's 20 min. away!!

Slice the curd cheese ??? :shocked: NOOOOOOOO !!! Sacrilège !!!!!!!

Anyone who has tasted poutine from La Banquise knows this is the best poutine EVER !!!!! Point final.

hey everyone! i found the part of VOT where they talk about Big Girl:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=BKrfPz1t9eE

Some of them were quite funny (like Debra and that Celine impersonnator) but most of them were just complete retards...

The Butterfly Lounge DOES exist, do your research before saying stupid things.

And that guy who says : I dfind you guilty of being gay...

WTF ????

Pretty much half of the comments were on his supposed gayness... We don't give a flying f**k, can't you focus on the fecking video ???

And even if he is indeed gay... how can you say someone is GUILTY of being gay...

Stupid show...

Ok. rant over. sorry

Thanks so much for posting. YOU ROCK!!! I got to see it before the re-runs came on TV.

Thanks so much:thumb_yello:

Edit: It's my birthday today...and I had cake...delicious!!! And, as a makeshift Lollipop Girl, I handed out lollipops to people...

I wished you happy day in the LG thread, but I'll do it again !!!

HAPPY BDAY !!!!!! :yay:

Anyone who has tasted poutine from La Banquise knows this is the best poutine EVER !!!!! Point final.

Some of them were quite funny (like Debra and that Celine impersonnator) but most of them were just complete retards...

The Butterfly Lounge DOES exist, do your research before saying stupid things.

And that guy who says : I dfind you guilty of being gay...

WTF ????

Pretty much half of the comments were on his supposed gayness... We don't give a flying f**k, can't you focus on the fecking video ???

And even if he is indeed gay... how can you say someone is GUILTY of being gay...

Stupid show...

Ok. rant over. sorry

I wished you happy day in the LG thread, but I'll do it again !!!

HAPPY BDAY !!!!!! :yay:

About the "Video on Trial" thing, I kind of agree with you. I watched it and was like, "except for a couple things, everyone was "accusing" Mika of being gay...leave him alone...if he want to keep his private life PRIVATE then...LET HIM!!!"...the show is honestly funny most of the time but this time it wasn't that funny.

He he...thanks so much sunshine931 for the birthday wishes!!!

:roftl::roftl: i hope you have larger aspiration then that!

happy birthday ! :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes guylaninem:thumb_yello:

I do have bigger aspirations *cough look at signature cough*...he he

so let's have a taste test ... you know.. blind fold people, make them taste the poutine and see! :sneaky2: