Ooohh...awesome. Was it at the vets or something? Or just a brand new puppy? What breed of dog?

she is 8 weeks old... she is still with her mom. brand new puppy! she is a 3/4 husky and 1/4 labrador. here is her pic. she is the one sitting in the center

of505904402.jpg

Thanks so much sunshine931...it was fun

I posted some photos here (go to post #34):

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14006&page=3

And on the next page is a photo of the peice of cake that I ate...

Cool pics !!! I'm glad you had a great time !!!

Bump bidibump bump!

Canadian Thread to the TOP!

:mf_rosetinted:

Because I haven't been here in a while and simply,

BECAUSE I CAN! :mf_rosetinted:

I feel bad... I haven't been on here since a few days...

But here I am so BUMP !!!

Guess who returned the crap iPod they bought that didn't work and exchanged it for fancy PINK one?!?

And it works...

Oooo the pink on is so cute ! that's the one I want !!

I can't believe they are back :boxed:

I'm not sure I want to believe it... passe de cash anyone ?

Hey... I'm back on MFC after maybe a whole month!!! It feels good to be back... Are you all going to meet? I'm so jealous :blink: but I'm too young to like NKOTB, I don't know this group very much. I hope I'll meet you soon in a concert in Montreal. Which upcoming gig are you interested in, you Montrealers?

Welcome back !!!

My upcoming gigs are

October : Coldplay

November : Feist

Somewhere during fall : Metallica

Plus some outside stuff like the Jazz Festival, the Francopholies and maybe Osheaga...

Even though there is that thread to post your post number...I remember you guys...hehe

Post #2 000!!!

congrats !!!

Hey people on the Canadian thread!

I just want to say that I just lived my first day of majority and my parents bought me a Mika poster directly from UK! That's it!

Do you know where I can legally buy Mika's new songs (the songs he played in gigs)???

Oh HAPPY BELATED BDAY !!!

I am random tonight!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Spring near my house!

IMG_0367_edited.JPG

Wow that's beautiful !

haha...at least the Canadiens went somewhere *coughI'mfromTorontoandstillthinktheLeafssuck*

With that way of thinking people would love you in Montréal lol !

she is 8 weeks old... she is still with her mom. brand new puppy! she is a 3/4 husky and 1/4 labrador. here is her pic. she is the one sitting in the center

of505904402.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww !!! Adorable !!!

Cool pics !!! I'm glad you had a great time !!!

I feel bad... I haven't been on here since a few days...

But here I am so BUMP !!!

Oooo the pink on is so cute ! that's the one I want !!

I'm not sure I want to believe it... passe de cash anyone ?

congrats !!!

Oh HAPPY BELATED BDAY !!!

With that way of thinking people would love you in Montréal lol !

Thanks so much:thumb_yello:

Gosh...the pink one was totally worth it. Well..after I bought a refurbished one (that I didn't even know about it until I got it home) and it wouldn't play music from the headphones!!! So I went to return it and they told me that I couldn't and I was like "No way...you sold me something that didn't work. I either want my money back or an exchange." They kept on trying to tell me "no" but I stayed until they exchanged it for a brand new one!!!

I guess I'll be moving to Montreal then. Seriously, the Leafs aren't that good...and I hardly even watch hockey!!! They haven't been in the playoffs in the past how many seasons. At least the Canadiens have something to say for themselves...getting into the playoffs and all...

Thanks so much:thumb_yello:

Gosh...the pink one was totally worth it. Well..after I bought a refurbished one (that I didn't even know about it until I got it home) and it wouldn't play music from the headphones!!! So I went to return it and they told me that I couldn't and I was like "No way...you sold me something that didn't work. I either want my money back or an exchange." They kept on trying to tell me "no" but I stayed until they exchanged it for a brand new one!!!

I guess I'll be moving to Montreal then. Seriously, the Leafs aren't that good...and I hardly even watch hockey!!! They haven't been in the playoffs in the past how many seasons. At least the Canadiens have something to say for themselves...getting into the playoffs and all...

good for you for standing up to them until you got an exchange !! when you pay for something, you expect it to work...

good for you for standing up to them until you got an exchange !! when you pay for something, you expect it to work...

I was so mad. All excited about a new iPod and it didn't work!!!

That's what I tried to tell them...

GUESS WHERE I'M GOING FOR THE LONG W-E !!!!!!

NYC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Really?!? That's so cool. I'm not doing anything interesting for the long weekend...maybe that's because I have no money...hehe

What are you planning to do in New York? Shopping..? Site seeing..?

Really?!? That's so cool. I'm not doing anything interesting for the long weekend...maybe that's because I have no money...hehe

What are you planning to do in New York? Shopping..? Site seeing..?

I'm going there with my bf... we plan to do the tourist thing, + shopping, maybe clubbing and we're gonna go see the Yankees vs Mets game at the Yankee Stadium...

It'll be FUN !!!! :punk:

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!! I loooooooooooooove NYC :wub2:

I'm going there with my bf... we plan to do the tourist thing, + shopping, maybe clubbing and we're gonna go see the Yankees vs Mets game at the Yankee Stadium...

It'll be FUN !!!! :punk:

CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!! I loooooooooooooove NYC :wub2:

That sounds like so much fun. A Yankees game?!? Cool...say hi to Alex Rodriguez for me...hehe

I've never been to New York...wait, I haven't travelled that much at all. But, I think that I might want to travel before university (my teachers have even said that if I take a year or 2 of, it doesn't really make a difference).

That sounds like so much fun. A Yankees game?!? Cool...say hi to Alex Rodriguez for me...hehe

I've never been to New York...wait, I haven't travelled that much at all. But, I think that I might want to travel before university (my teachers have even said that if I take a year or 2 of, it doesn't really make a difference).

Actually I don't really like baseball but my bf is such a fan of it and since we have no more baseball team in Montréal it's not often that he gets to see a pro baseball game ! (in fact a week before I went to see Mika in Boston, he went to Boston too... but to see the Red Sox !). But although I'm not such a baseball fan, I'm sure I'll enjoy the watching the game there ! When you're there it's not the same as watching it on TV... and besides... my bf's paying for the tix so why should I complain lol !! But I did tell him since we're going to a baseball game, he'd better not complain while we shop ! (he hates shopping) :naughty:

Travelling is so much fun !!! Although I don't have money to go all the places I want to go, I try to get out as much as I can...

Actually I don't really like baseball but my bf is such a fan of it and since we have no more baseball team in Montréal it's not often that he gets to see a pro baseball game ! (in fact a week before I went to see Mika in Boston, he went to Boston too... but to see the Red Sox !). But although I'm not such a baseball fan, I'm sure I'll enjoy the watching the game there ! When you're there it's not the same as watching it on TV... and besides... my bf's paying for the tix so why should I complain lol !! But I did tell him since we're going to a baseball game, he'd better not complain while we shop ! (he hates shopping) :naughty:

Travelling is so much fun !!! Although I don't have money to go all the places I want to go, I try to get out as much as I can...

Yeah, very true. I don't really watch sports that much but hockey, baseball and soccer are my favourites to watch. I went to a soccer game before and it is very true...a different experience than watching it on TV...much like a concert...often times much better.

Complain? Shopping? No...hehe

Your trip sounds like it's gonna be good:thumb_yello:

Yeah, very true. I don't really watch sports that much but hockey, baseball and soccer are my favourites to watch. I went to a soccer game before and it is very true...a different experience than watching it on TV...much like a concert...often times much better.

Complain? Shopping? No...hehe

Your trip sounds like it's gonna be good:thumb_yello:

It's NYC... it can't be not fun ! lol !!

I should go now, I have laundry to do and my hair to wash and I want to pack my things tonight cause tomorrow I have to leave my place at 5h45 am.... ouch :boxed:

It's NYC... it can't be not fun ! lol !!

I should go now, I have laundry to do and my hair to wash and I want to pack my things tonight cause tomorrow I have to leave my place at 5h45 am.... ouch :boxed:

Cool!!!

Later:thumb_yello:

PS: Tell us how it went...

I posted a bulletin on myspace saturday but just in case someone who's not my myspace friend would like to join us I decided to post it here as well.

It's been a few months since Mika's last concert in Montreal and we don't know when he'll be back. A few of the Montreal's MFCers already said they'd like to meet and do smth all together. I don't know exactly what and when at the moment but I need to know who might want to come and if you have ideas.

For now we have these ideas:

• Watch the DVD
  • Go to La Ronde (a six-flags)
  • Go to the restaurant
  • Picnic in a park
  • Glissades d'eau à Bromont, Pointe-Calumet
  • Camping ( fun but it will be difficult to plan)
  • you set a dollar limit, something cheap (ie $2, $5, $10...whatever the limit may be...) and then you have an hour to find a funny gift with that money...without going over
  • A cruise on the St-Laurent

Any more ideas or an idea where we could all watch the dvd?

I posted a bulletin on myspace saturday but just in case someone who's not my myspace friend would like to join us I decided to post it here as well.

It's been a few months since Mika's last concert in Montreal and we don't know when he'll be back. A few of the Montreal's MFCers already said they'd like to meet and do smth all together. I don't know exactly what and when at the moment but I need to know who might want to come and if you have ideas.

• Watch the DVD
  • Go to the restaurant

I'll be in quebec in june! but with my school :mad3:

• Watch the DVD
  • Go to the restaurant

Play Chubby Bunny

• Watch the DVD
  • Go to the restaurant

Uuuuuuh How cool! all of these are great ideas!

I would love to do any of these really! I am all up for it if it's on a weekend! :punk: