Luke(Lukas) Birthday Project!

Ioana

my song for when/if luke gets a girlfriend. (or boyfriend. :das:)

i took the Polaroid down in my room im pretty sure you have a new girlfriend its not as if I don't like you it just makes me sad whenever I see it

I'm so sorry to blow all those nice male hopes but I have to confess that Luke won't be getting a boyfriend any time soon...or ever :mf_rosetinted:

Now the girlfriend issue is none of my business

Sorry guys :roftl:

haha, moi aussi. i wonder what luke and martin do in their spare time!:shocked:

They obviously exchange fashion tips

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to blow all those nice male hopes but I have to confess that Luke won't be getting a boyfriend any time soon...or ever :mf_rosetinted:

Now the girlfriend issue is none of my business

Sorry guys :roftl:

They obviously exchange fashion tips

like this?

like this?

dun gimme gays,I envied one today

I was at a restaurant and this gay couple comes marching in and one of them had the hoodie I had been looking for ages on

The injustice! It's a women's piece,he should have given it to me :sneaky2:

i have to warn martin to wear underwear while wearing a duct tape kilt. his sweaty stuff might stick to the kilt....:roftl:

that was not something I wanted to know and I don't even wanna consider him not wearing underwear

you are aware he is On stage right? that higher place?

dun gimme gays,I envied one today

I was at a restaurant and this gay couple comes marching in and one of them had the hoodie I had been looking for ages on

The injustice! It's a women's piece,he should have given it to me :sneaky2:

that was not something I wanted to know and I don't even wanna consider him not wearing underwear

you are aware he is On stage right? that higher place?

but isnt is a tradition not to wear anything under the kilt?

and haha, gay men rule. i wish i was a gay man. then i could date gay men! :lmao:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: I honestly hope he had to ask him before replying

hahah I think he didn't xD the answer came back like in less than 5 minutes :roftl: I was like : HAHA geeezzz they're live together or sth? :roftl:

last night at QMS Idol(my school's version of american idol) Rachel and i pretended to be gay lovers and held eachother's hand throught the whole thing, then skipped up and down the halls holding hands during the intermission. funny, the looks we got....:roftl:

nice talking to ya girls. im leaving for pottery. see ya tomorrow!

but isnt is a tradition not to wear anything under the kilt?

and haha, gay men rule. i wish i was a gay man. then i could date gay men! :lmao:

yea...I'm not a fan of what comes after gay dating ,nor do I wanna visualize right now

hahah I think he didn't xD the answer came back like in less than 5 minutes :roftl: I was like : HAHA geeezzz they're live together or sth? :roftl:

That's a tad disturbing... or maybe their the same size,so he knew

yea...I'm not a fan of what comes after gay dating ,nor do I wanna visualize right now

That's a tad disturbing... or maybe their the same size,so he knew

I think that their the same size... ok whatever :mf_rosetinted:

think positive thoughts :roftl:

haha yeah :naughty: oh just like Saranayde said to me... "ask Luke he's better in men sizes" :roftl:

and phunks yes kilt means nothing under... cuz then it would be just skirt :naughty:

haha yeah :naughty: oh just like Saranayde said to me... "ask Luke he's better in men sizes" :roftl:

and phunks yes kilt means nothing under... cuz then it would be just skirt :naughty:

let's hope then thaqt martin likes wearing skirts! :lmao: :lmao: or i could line it......:lmao: either way, i wouldnt want to be in the front row of a mika gig with martin and his kilt in front of me. (unless it was the one i made, then i could just forget about his manly parts)

oh she knows smth :roftl::roftl:

you may just ask for Mika's kilt size now,we've established he's good at men sizes

oh she knows smth :roftl::roftl:

you may just ask for Mika's kilt size now,we've established he's good at men sizes

haha if I ask him one more thing he would probably kick my butt at Amsterdam :roftl:

*starts restating random shakespeare lines* today in school they made us watch a midsummer nights dream. ick. but i just pictured me and luke as hermia and lysander(and meg and martin as helen and demetrius :das: ) hm....and Ioana, you were among the amazons....:lmao: too many chicken scenes for me. and the worst thing is that we saw it live with real actors:shocked:

i dont know. hippolyta? i wasnt paying much attention, the whole time we were making fun of the homo actors trying to act like they wanted the girls! :lmao:

how nice

now tell me about the boyfriend

how nice

now tell me about the boyfriend

he's nice....i mean, i would have never chose him as a boyfriend, just a friend, but today his best friend told me that Alex likes me, so Rachel went and asked Alex himself and he was like "ya.....whatver. what do u care?" :roftl: and then his friend told me that alex wants me to go to the dance with him. so the whole day ppl were bugging me like " are you going out with alex?:shocked:"

he is sorta creepy actually. he used to live in the house i live in now and his vacation house in NH is a mile away from mine. stalking potental.:roftl: but im always complaining that i dotn have a BF, so it would be shallow if i said no to him. he is really nice and all. unlike all the other stuck up snobs i go to school with....