The Hoosiers

thetricktolife

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worried about Ray is doing quite well in the Netherlands at the moment. At least it's being played on the radio.

I first heard of the Hoosiers in Sept last year, when one of the Oldlings (I think it was Carri) went to see them in London. She sent me the link to their MySpace. I quite like their songs and I wonder what they are like live. They were in my country last month - Eurosonic festival. But they played at the same time as another band I wanted to see and that one won. :wink2:

Worried about Ray is doing quite well in the Netherlands at the moment. At least it's being played on the radio.

I first heard of the Hoosiers in Sept last year, when one of the Oldlings (I think it was Carri) went to see them in London. She sent me the link to their MySpace. I quite like their songs and I wonder what they are like live. They were in my country last month - Eurosonic festival. But they played at the same time as another band I wanted to see and that one won. :wink2:

They were absolutely AMAZING live, I saw them in a lovely little venue, and the atmosphere was electric!

Im really hoping I can go and see them again, the first time is linked with a lot of sadness from personal issues.. but it wont be in a little venue again, which is sad.. because I was literally two people away from Martin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
the hoosiers are awesome! - but none of them are as sexy as Mr M!!!!!!!! - but yer i have just joined - they are ok.......but i agree they want to copy MIKA aswell! - i dont think i will be on there as much as i am on here lols!:shocked:

Fair enough! As will I stay mainly on The Hoosiers fanclub as opposed to here!

I do like Mika too, just not as much

Dont kill me!