The Hoosiers

thetricktolife

sorry am on my phone & wanted to quote that old post of mine but it wouldn't let me type anymore characters so ive had to do it this way. wanted to say omfg rereading that post its funny how things for me have changed immensely, in recent weeks ive begun to adore the hoosiers even more and fancy the pants off of Irwin more than mika and im back on thfc again (user name is liberiangirl) i don't seem to fancy mika as much ive hopped ship to hoosierville & to Irwin, will still come here often though im not

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

going anywhere as such, i think ill be on the mfc for some time to come so no panicking there lol, just in that sense i love lil Irhoo more now :D sorry you can slap me now if you like for "leaving Mika for Irwin" lol

• 2 months later...

Love the Hoosiers especially Irwin :D head over heels for that guy lol

any hoo sier (see what i did there lol) I was wondering if anyone (over 16) wants to come to their skindiv gig this Wednesday 29th sept in Islington London i have a spare ticket free :D

if you want it message me either on twitter @harajukutama or on fb http://www.facebook.com/darklightmfc

as opposed to on here as accessing the mfc via phone is very hard O_o