dancing queens!!

~Ana~

How many dancing queens are there?!

:king:

you know, young and sweet, only seventeen??, LOL!!

JOIN!! older and younger than 17, are welcome too!!!

Dancing_queen_T_P_RGB_small.jpg

delight yourself with the music vid from ABBA!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GFpMb0sOaw

i'm very silly now...

yay!!, somebody moved the thread!!, thanks!!

members:

. ~Ana~

. Kissable

. MaRiSol

. xBillyBrownx

. LadyGodiva

. CeciB

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17... lets see...ill turn seventeen in 8 months!! anyways i have the 17 spirit!! lol does that count?? lol and btw i love Abba but just cuz my mother listens to it all the time!! lol

all right!!!:thumb_yello: i'll be 18 in 7 months!!, so, i think that does count!!!:roftl:

hi five!! i love abba tooo!!:bleh:

my father bought an ABBA dvd!!! it's actually fun cause it's kinda movie with them as characters and stuff....lol!!

lol i dance... i donnu i just love to dance!! but what i love most is dance in the videogame you know? the big one that you can find in malls... i just love it!!

cute name for a dog!! hehe mine is called marot... dont ask why...:mf_rosetinted: its original though...:blush-anim-cl:

Hows that?!!! hahaha

But the most disgusting dance in this world (for me) it's the reggaeton,ugh!

well, is very simple, you just take your dog (in my case jimmy obv.) by his/her hands and play a funky music in itunes or whatevaa (really doesn't matter )and start shaking your hips to the sound of the music in your head, and your dog will follow or start to bite your hands...so it's really entertaining...

reggaeton would do well in this kinda dance!!

lol i dance... i donnu i just love to dance!! but what i love most is dance in the videogame you know? the big one that you can find in malls... i just love it!!

cute name for a dog!! hehe mine is called marot... dont ask why...:mf_rosetinted: its original though...:blush-anim-cl:

Omg! I just realized that my dog is DEAD!!!! NOOO!!! He dieddd!!

I know that game! Hmmm,Pump It Up? DDR? I dont remember the name, i used to play it!

oh, yes!!! i had one in the old xbox!! it was a blast!!

but then in was done with it..!

though i would still play it....

I LOVE VIDEO GAMES!!:mf_lustslow:

Hows that?!!! hahaha

But the most disgusting dance in this world (for me) it's the reggaeton,ugh!

yes definitely!! although i like some songs but not at all... there are songs that are just like wth!! disgusting!! lol but i don' like cumbias either...

yes definitely!! although i like some songs but not at all... there are songs that are just like wth!! disgusting!! lol but i don' like cumbias either...

i like them when i go to a club or something..but i dance them with my friends only, eeawk!!

so, what do you like!! gosh!! like mika?? or what??:mf_rosetinted:

well, is very simple, you just take your dog (in my case jimmy obv.) by his/her hands and play a funky music in itunes or whatevaa (really doesn't matter )and start shaking your hips to the sound of the music in your head, and your dog will follow or start to bite your hands...so it's really entertaining...

reggaeton would do well in this kinda dance!!

lol i tried it already lol and yeah, it is entertaining a bit cruel though... but funny!

i like them when i go to a club or something..but i dance them with my friends only, eeawk!!

so,what do you like!! gosh!! like mika?? or what??:mf_rosetinted:

yeah well i do dance them as well but just a bit not all the time... here they love tecno music which i hate!! well the same, like some of them but the heavy ones... the ones that are just punchis punchis are just not for me... they're annoying!!

dance i like hip-hop and r&b and why not some pop

lol, love this! I am totally a dancing queen!:roftl::bleh::glasses3:

!:king: !

lol ssooo what do you like to dance?

lol i tried it already lol and yeah, it is entertaining a bit cruel though... but funny!

yeah well i do dance them as well but just a bit not all the time... here they love tecno music which i hate!! well the same some of them but the heavy ones... the ones that are just punchis punchis are not for me... is annoying!!

lol what do you like to dance?

haha, it's is funny isn't it??!!!:naughty:

i like techno, but not a lot, i agree it's sometimes annoying!! i like technofresita!!!ahaha