dancing queens!!

~Ana~

oh!!, i wnat them too!!! really?, you feel cool??!!!, so you must be a really good dancer then!!:naughty:

oh yes, i OWN the chicken dance. lol

and i can play piano if i want to but i don't have one at home (my parents wont get me one. argh.) i know the basics, heart and soul, chopsticks. and i decided that i would learn Fleur de lis one summer, so i did. but thats the extent of it sadly. I got a guitar recently and am learning that but still miss piano:(

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and i can play piano if i want to but i don't have one at home (my parents wont get me one. argh.) i know the basics, heart and soul, chopsticks. and i decided that i would learn Fleur de lis one summer, so i did. but thats the extent of it sadly. I got a guitar recently and am learning that but still miss piano:(

well i don't even know the basics but ill learn is like one of my dreams...

and guitar well i got to play guitar and i actually had some lessons of it but at the end i didn't like it at all cuz my fingers hurt a lot after playing it plus my strings were made out of metal which made things more difficult... and although now i can't remember i did know the basics...

oh dear!!, i wish i could dance the chicken dance properly...but as long as you own it...my hopes are gone...

why is that your parents wont get you a piano??!!, what's wrong with them??

i mean if you didn't know how to play i would understand, but you know how to play it...

well i don't even know the basics but ill learn is like one of my dreams...

and guitar well i got to play guitar and i actually had some lessons of it but at the end i didn't like it at all cuz my fingers hurt a lot after playing it plus my strings were made out of metal which made things more difficult... and although now i can't remember i did know the basics...

yes, is tired...(the one who doesn't how to play even the ball is talking), i've played guitar hero in the xbox360, does that count??:mf_rosetinted:

oh dear!!, i wish i could dance the chicken dance properly...but as long as you own it...my hopes are gone...

why is that your parents wont get you a piano??!!, what's wrong with them??

i mean if you didn't know how to play i would understand, but you know how to play it...

first-ly LOL

second-ly i can't really play. I don't know any of the basics. i just listen and play and find what i like. I can memorize things and play them but i can't read sheet music. It makes me feel better that mika is successful and he cant read it either!

first-ly LOL

second-ly i can't really play. I don't know any of the basics. i just listen and play and find what i like. I can memorize things and play them but i can't read sheet music. It makes me feel better that mika is successful and he cant read it either!

hahah!!

oh, what a coincidence i say!!, you said exactly mika's words:naughty:

you two belong together!!!

hahah!!

oh, what a coincidence i say!!, you said exactly mika's words:naughty:

you two belong together!!!

lol, thats what i keep telling people!

But the weird part of it is that i just realised that my way is kind of like his except he is a hell of a lot better than i am, thats for sure.

....i'm willing to take lessons though!:naughty::thumb_yello::wub2:

he doesn't need to teach me to read music because i don't care if i do or not for piano lol. see? it all works out!

lol, thats what i keep telling people!

But the weird part of it is that i just realised that my way is kind of like his except he is a hell of a lot better than i am, thats for sure.

....i'm willing to take lessons though!:naughty::thumb_yello::wub2:

he doesn't need to teach me to read music because i don't care if i do or not for piano lol. see? it all works out!

so modest!!

is he??:mf_rosetinted:

and cause he can't read properly either... i must learn some good things from him too, i want to take lessons too!!lol:naughty:

so modest!!

is he??:mf_rosetinted:

and cause he can't read properly either... i must learn some good things from him too, i want to take lessons too!!lol:naughty:

of course!! i can really only play a few songs, i just have the ability to learn them if i really want to apparently. Clarinet is the only thing i can sightread for and i don't even like playing it that much *sigh* You can't sing while playing clarinet now can you!?:thumbdown:

woah! Ana! you have exaclty 1000 posts, and i have exactly 500. 1/2! coool. just thought i'd share lol

of course!! i can really only play a few songs, i just have the ability to learn them if i really want to apparently. Clarinet is the only thing i can sightread for and i don't even like playing it that much *sigh* You can't sing while playing clarinet now can you!?:thumbdown:

woah! Ana! you have exaclty 1000 posts, and i have exactly 500. 1/2! coool. just thought i'd share lol

how lucky!!!

clarinet?, sing along??, i don't think so..., but you should try!!:naughty:

omg!!, this is just weird!!!, is this a sign or something??:blink: how cool!!!:roftl:

1000 posts!!!!!!! ok 1001!!!!!

and you

500 posts!!!

how lucky!!!

clarinet?, sing along??, i don't think so..., but you should try!!:naughty:

omg!!, this is just weird!!!, is this a sign or something??:blink: how cool!!!:roftl:

1000 posts!!!!!!! ok 1001!!!!!

and you

500 posts!!!

LOL i think i WILL try. and i know! Crazy right! post a few more, we can stay in synch!

Somehow singing and clarinet just doesn't seem right no matter what lol.

as it should, maybe!!

hey!!, don't post so fast!!!:mf_rosetinted: wait for me...

so...tell me...how did you do on your exams??

as it should, maybe!!

hey!!, don't post so fast!!!:mf_rosetinted: wait for me...

so...tell me...how did you do on your exams??

well i did pretty good on all of them, but the only one i STILL haven't seen is my spanish one! oi, its been what a few weeks and they're scantron...sheesh. Anywho....talk to me in spanish! se what i remember lol!

well i did pretty good on all of them, but the only one i STILL haven't seen is my spanish one! oi, its been what a few weeks and they're scantron...sheesh. Anywho....talk to me in spanish! se what i remember lol!

great!!

now, that is weird!! how come you still don't have the results?!!:blink:

bueno, cuéntame algo...sobre que quieres hablar?:bleh:

great!!

now, that is weird!! how come you still don't have the results?!!:blink:

bueno, cuéntame algo...sobre que quieres hablar?:bleh:

hmmm quiero habla poco en español, pero mucho en inglés...:)

lol:bleh:

pero tengo que habla en español. Que triste.

duuude, i have no idea what i just said. but what does cuéntame mean?

i know i did a ton wrong there....oi my blabbing mouth just became very limited

hmmm quiero habla poco en español, pero mucho en inglés...:)

lol:bleh:

pero tengo que habla en español. Que triste.

duuude, i have no idea what i just said. but what does cuéntame mean?

i know i did a ton wrong there....oi

hahah, that was just fine..!, you had some wrong...but it's understandable!!

ok, cuéntame = tell me

ok, so maybe we'll talk in english now...if you want

hahah, that was just fine..!, you had some wrong...but it's understandable!!

ok, cuéntame = tell me

ok, so maybe we'll talk in english now...if you want

okay, can you tell me what exactly i said though?:blush-anim-cl: i wanna see if i was anywhere close.

okay, can you tell me what exactly i said though?:blush-anim-cl: i wanna see if i was anywhere close.

literally you said: i want speak little in spanish, but a lot in english...

lol

but have speak in spanish. how sad.

:bleh:

literally you said: i want speak little in spanish, but a lot in english...

lol

but have speak in spanish. how sad.

:bleh:

YAY!!! that was pretty much what i wanted to say. :thumb_yello:

how bout i speak spanglish!!!

Mi profesora de español es muy buena. Ella says "que triste" mockingly when we complain about la tarea.

lol, that was a nice mix i think

sorry, i'm completely off topic and have been for a while lol.

YAY!!! that was pretty much what i wanted to say. :thumb_yello:

how bout i speak spanglish!!!

Mi profesora de español es muy buena. Ella says "que triste" mockingly when we complain about la tarea.

lol, that was a nice mix i think

sorry, i'm completely off topic and have been for a while lol.

then ok

lol!! if that's good to you!!

hahah!!! that's so funny and bitchy!!!

doesn't matter i have been too!!:lmfao:

haven't you wonder...when is that ppl use all the other weird emoticoons??

then ok

lol!! if that's good to you!!

hahah!!! that's so funny and bitchy!!!

doesn't matter i have been too!!:lmfao:

haven't you wonder...when is that ppl use all the other weird emoticoons??

lol:) we were trying to find words she couldn't say in spanish and we found some... kumquat and boisenberry. (i think thats how you spell it) how do you say those in spanish?

i've always wondered this, but i found a use for quite a few of them here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11012&page=54

my post is at the bottom. although i do think we should be able to put more than 7 in a post lol. i could tell a whole story with them!

lol:) we were trying to find words she couldn't say in spanish and we found some... kumquat and boisenberry. (i think thats how you spell it) how do you say those in spanish?

i've always wondered this, but i found a use for quite a few of them here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11012&page=54

my post is at the bottom. although i do think we should be able to put more than 7 in a post lol. i could tell a whole story with them!

and how you write them??:blink: so i can tell

hahah!!!, we should do a thread for a smiley story!!!!:wink2::roftl:

it would be so fun!!!...and i know we would manage to use the other weird ones!!lol!!