I appologize in advance

sparkly1

.....for this thread but I have had a weird Mika gushing day all day and it just won't go away. It started after a really long dream about him this morning where I was in the ocean but he was nice to me lol, so it was a really nice dream where he was a cutie pie sweetheart etc etc.

Anyway then I just kept reading things, being on MFC, looking at pics of him and just in general had one of those weird gushing Mika days, I'm sure you must have had one or two yourselves, it's embarrassing to admit it but my eyes welled up just looking at how beautiful his face is and what certain expressions on his face say, then reading things that make me go "ahhh" like the sto0f about the gifts he gets from fans etc.

I'm sure I will be back to normal again tomorrow cos I am too old to go fawning over him for any length of time but to be fair it's his own fault for being so god dam appealing lol (jeez his mother must be soo proud of that lad). See my motherlyness (new wordie)is coming back I'll be fine again soon. :blink:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, I went through this about 3 or 4 weeks ago so I know what you mean. When Sivan posted the video of his apology to us at Hammersmith I was thinking OMG I <3 Mika! :wub2::roftl:

I'm over it now, but he just gave such a kick-ass performance in Toronto I'm on an entirely different kind of Mika high from that.

I knew that people on here would understand it, I'm sure he has a magic weapon that hypnotizes us all (maybe that is what the kind and fine wizard thing is all about, I keep meaning to ask where that came from lol).

*glances at post inwhich she talked about muscley mika* I am having a very drool drool pant pant omg mika's hot, day.

.....Anyway then I just kept reading things, being on MFC, looking at pics of him and just in general had one of those weird gushing Mika days, I'm sure you must have had one or two yourselves, it's embarrassing to admit it but my eyes welled up just looking at how beautiful his face is and what certain expressions on his face say, then reading things that make me go "ahhh" like the sto0f about the gifts he gets from fans etc... :blink:

Same here! I don’t know how he does it… :hypo: