The Workout Thread

DavidM

:naughty:

Yeaaaah!

I think i posted before in here what kind of music i like to work out to, its gotta be some upbeat dance tracks. It really motivates me.

I love Cascada.

In my hip-hop they ALWAYS play girlfriend by avril lavigne and i hate it sooo much!!!

I like hairspray songs, they motivate me and also Blame it on the boogie by the Jackson 5.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my hip-hop they ALWAYS play girlfriend by avril lavigne and i hate it sooo much!!!

I like hairspray songs, they motivate me and also Blame it on the boogie by the Jackson 5.

Booo. What an annoying song! Makes me wanna shove my fingers in my eyes.

Weird.. 'cuz I'm a white girl :lmfao:

That's alright! We all have an inner Beyonce somewhere waiting to pounce.

apparently, she has an alter-ego on stage or something. She pretends to be someone else because she says her real self is too shy.... :blink:

Booo. What an annoying song! Makes me wanna shove my fingers in my eyes.

That's alright! We all have an inner Beyonce somewhere waiting to pounce.

apparently, she has an alter-ego on stage or something. She pretends to be someone else because she says her real self is too shy.... :blink:

:shocked: REALLY!?! I loooooooove that song it makes me wanna do russians. (OG That sounded wrong but russians are those leap thingies :doh:) And welcome to the 60's makes me dance

:shocked: REALLY!?! I loooooooove that song it makes me wanna do russians. (OG That sounded wrong but russians are those leap thingies :doh:) And welcome to the 60's makes me dance

Well that same song makes me wanna do Irishmen, but im not sure we're on the same wavelength..... :mf_rosetinted:

(I meant Avril's girlfrend was annoying btw)

Oh yeah I hate that song.

:lmfao: I am into scots. and brits. And oh canadians :das:

:naughty::das:

It's good old English guys for me! Especially Jonny Wilkinson... *sighs* :wub2:

*goes back on topic* Hang on. Thats on topic. He's a rugby player.

Hey hey!! You you!! :badmood::sneaky2:

Its something about her that annoys me. Dont ask what.

:naughty::das:

It's good old English guys for me! Especially Jonny Wilkinson... *sighs* :wub2:

*goes back on topic* Hang on. Thats on topic. He's a rugby player.

Hey hey!! You you!! :badmood::sneaky2:

Its something about her that annoys me. Dont ask what.

Yeah she is SO sure of herself in that song, like "I know you think about me all the time again and again" :mad3: Bitttttch.

Yeah she is SO sure of herself in that song, like "I know you think about me all the time again and again" :mad3: Bitttttch.

I know!

She could have at least been a bit more dignified. Grrr.

Its up tempo and everything - great for working out to, but it would make it painful for me. especially her auto-tuned pitch-corrected voice. :mf_rosetinted:

I did some Yoga today actually. It was quite good!! I surprised myself - i was born with dodgy hips, like my legs are at a slight different angle, but i can still walk properly and everything, i just never thought id be able to do yoga.

Its 10 times harder for me, but i get through it.

I know!

She could have at least been a bit more dignified. Grrr.

Its up tempo and everything - great for working out to, but it would make it painful for me. especially her auto-tuned pitch-corrected voice. :mf_rosetinted:

I did some Yoga today actually. It was quite good!! I surprised myself - i was born with dodgy hips, like my legs are at a slight different angle, but i can still walk properly and everything, i just never thought id be able to do yoga.

Its 10 times harder for me, but i get through it.

Yeah! Like come on avvy, you're not THAt pretty, lol.

Aww:sad: That's too bad, I'm pretty well, normal body type, slim, but i like working out to musical numbers :roftl:

Yeah! Like come on avvy, you're not THAt pretty, lol.

Aww:sad: That's too bad, I'm pretty well, normal body type, slim, but i like working out to musical numbers :roftl:

Yeah! It doesnt stop me from doing much - except i cant really sit cross legged for long!

I surprised everyone when i was a kid by riding horses and becoming showjumping champion in my county. it was great!

So, ive always been athletic, which is good. There was one year where i put a bit of weight on, but i soon lost it again after doing tons more excersise. Sometimes i think im addicted, but i dont know. I just love it!

Yeah! It doesnt stop me from doing much - except i cant really sit cross legged for long!

I surprised everyone when i was a kid by riding horses and becoming showjumping champion in my county. it was great!

So, ive always been athletic, which is good. There was one year where i put a bit of weight on, but i soon lost it again after doing tons more excersise. Sometimes i think im addicted, but i dont know. I just love it!

I don't generally exercise but i dance and i run at school and participate in gym, I'm pretty fit and athletic but some sports i am too scared of like hokey.

I don't generally exercise but i dance and i run at school and participate in gym, I'm pretty fit and athletic but some sports i am too scared of like hokey.

Yes! Some sports i truly hate. The ones we played in school were naff.

Netball - i always hated that. I dont know if you get that in Canada? Its like basketball, except you cant dribble the ball or anything. you have to stand still. silly game! (its played by girls mainly).

Hockey i was never good at. I always used to get whacked in the shins.

uhhh. What else. I was ok at Rounders and Footy. Or soccer whatever you call it!

And i was AWFUL at cricket. I just used to swing the bat back to hit the wicket on purpose to get myself out.

We used to have a huge thing of trees in the middle of the field, like a mini-forest, so we used to sneak off in there and watch the guys play Rugby from the other side. (and cry whenever any of them got tackled).

Yes! Some sports i truly hate. The ones we played in school were naff.

Netball - i always hated that. I dont know if you get that in Canada? Its like basketball, except you cant dribble the ball or anything. you have to stand still. silly game! (its played by girls mainly).

Hockey i was never good at. I always used to get whacked in the shins.

uhhh. What else. I was ok at Rounders and Footy. Or soccer whatever you call it!

And i was AWFUL at cricket. I just used to swing the bat back to hit the wicket on purpose to get myself out.

We used to have a huge thing of trees in the middle of the field, like a mini-forest, so we used to sneak off in there and watch the guys play Rugby from the other side. (and cry whenever any of them got tackled).

I like football (american) dance...tennis....that's about it. LOL. OK i have to go now, bye sarah nice talking to you.