DavidM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.

Was it that brilliant???

Are you going to London with your family? Sorry, im not sure of your age!! :bleh:

I'm 13, but don't back away (It's ok i hate most people my age i'd run away if i was you) And yes i am going with my family *rolls eyes*

HBut yeah the phone call was GREAT! Everyone was so sweet and nice to me.

I'm 13, but don't back away (It's ok i hate most people my age i'd run away if i was you) And yes i am going with my family *rolls eyes*

HBut yeah the phone call was GREAT! Everyone was so sweet and nice to me.

:naughty:

I was 13 once!! but i know what you mean. People tend to do that. They dont do it as much now im 16, but it can get annoying.

What are you going to do in London then? The usual tourist-y stuff? I was a well annoying tourist when i was in Canada.... It was funny!

It'll be great to have you over on our tiny little Island..... :bleh: Are you going to meet up with some other MFC members?

:naughty:

I was 13 once!! but i know what you mean. People tend to do that. They dont do it as much now im 16, but it can get annoying.

What are you going to do in London then? The usual tourist-y stuff? I was a well annoying tourist when i was in Canada.... It was funny!

It'll be great to have you over on our tiny little Island..... :bleh: Are you going to meet up with some other MFC members?

Yes i generally do not like pubscent teenagers whom act like me... but that's just I.

YES my family defines tourist! My mom in maine with her american flag sun vizer :doh: My dad in disney land with his mickey mouse ears and tilley hat :roftl: Me with my "New York City!" t-shirt.

Aww :wub2: Thanks. Yeah I want to go see some people for lunch, doubt i'll be able too but who knows:naughty:

Yes i generally do not like pubscent teenagers whom act like me... but that's just I.

YES my family defines tourist! My mom in maine with her american flag sun vizer :doh: My dad in disney land with his mickey mouse ears and tilley hat :roftl: Me with my "New York City!" t-shirt.

Aww :wub2: Thanks. Yeah I want to go see some people for lunch, doubt i'll be able too but who knows:naughty:

Im sure we could fix something up. It'd be great, i really want to meet some people seeing as im not fortunate enough to get to a gig yet. Im a little far north though, couple of hours.

I dont really know of any other youngling Brits on here. :blink: apart from Beckar.

Im sure we could fix something up. It'd be great, i really want to meet some people seeing as im not fortunate enough to get to a gig yet. Im a little far north though, couple of hours.

I dont really know of any other youngling Brits on here. :blink: apart from Beckar.

I'm really close with the pprs, i spoke to lolly and artsy on the phone they're probably two of my tightest mfc mates. And they both live in cali which is good but i am going to london so poo. I really like Becky who lives in england, not sure where though HAHA.

Yeah i'd love to meet you, you sound loverly

aw okidokie thanks, i just want this space for sharing music to workout !

Great idea for a thread! Here's some of my exercise music: Yaz (Goodbye '70's, Don't Go, Didn't I Bring Your Love Down); Blondie (Heart of Glass); Gloria Gaynor (I Will Survive); The Vapors (Turning Japanese); Violent Femmes (Blister in the Sun); Men Without Hats (Safety Hats); Lipps, Inc (Funkytown); Boney M (Ma Baker, Daddy Cool, Brown Girl in the Ring, Rasputin, Sunny); Stereo Total (Comme un garcon); Saint Eteinne (He's on the phone); 4 Non-Blondes (What's Up Dance Mix)

and...MIKA, of course. I find I workout harder whenever a MIKA song comes around...Love Today, Ring Ring, Lollipop, Relax, Big Girl, and Grace Kelly.

Wow, 37 pounds! You are inspirational, David...

Hey guys, so Im recently going to the gym and i just feel in love with it,with is not exactly like me lol, but im so happy I did , so I was wondering we can use this thread with people who go to the gym or run or whatever and name songs which are cool to workout :thumb_yello:

Ps I lost 37 pounds !

BEFORE

Photo10.jpg

AFTER

Photo35.jpg

OMG, WOW!

Great job buddy!

I workout 5 times a week, every week after school, I've lost 10 pounds and have abs...REAL ABS!

I love it, I spend about 2 hours in there!