ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*does funky little dance*

OK, so the 28th is when my school play opens and I'll have to be to school by 6 pm my time, and probably wont be able to get on afterwards...I'm hoping that we'll have news on it by then...because I don't think I can wait til the 29th....*bites nails*

So glad that the book has almost reached it's destination.:punk:

We know that we're going to be glued to the computer screen on the 28th. Mika is going to get oodles of presents.:wub2:

if i don't have play practice, i will be too! :roftl:

*does funky little dance*

OK, so the 28th is when my school play opens and I'll have to be to school by 6 pm my time, and probably wont be able to get on afterwards...I'm hoping that we'll have news on it by then...because I don't think I can wait til the 29th....*bites nails*

oooh fun!!

what play is it?

isn't it sparkly1 who gets it?

it's actually being delivered to FD, because it wouldn't have gotten to Sparkly1 on time, so he's going to give it to her at the gig. :thumb_yello:

really?!

they just did that as our community play here!! :roftl:

Really? That's cool!

Arsenic and Old Lace is very hilarious! We have only seen the movie version of 1944 with Cary Grant and that is extremely funny. Good luck with the play!

The Meyer Twins

Thanks! I'm excited for opening night...except our director was all stressed since lighting isn't quite finished...I know it will all come together...

K- I have to say here... I LOVE Cary Grant! :blush-anim-cl:

Me too! He's amazing...:naughty:

Really? That's cool!

Thanks! I'm excited for opening night...except our director was all stressed since lighting isn't quite finished...I know it will all come together...

Me too! He's amazing...:naughty:

we open in...a month. :shocked:

good heck! i didn't know it was that close!

i love opening night. :D

it's kind of bittersweet, though.

the beginning of the end, i guess you could say.

so what part do you have?

Well, our drama department is, shall I say, short on male talent:naughty:...so a majority of the male roles are now female. They are luckily easily changed to female...so I am Lieutenant Rooney (female version)...I come in at the end...

And yeah, I agree...opening night is bittersweet. During rehearsals you build up to it, then it finally comes, and before you know it....its all over. :blink:

*pretends to know who Cary Grant is* Me too! :biggrin2:

OMG!!! You don't know who Cary Grant is??? He is one of the greatest movie stars of all time.:mf_lustslow: We love his work so much. We couldn't tell you how much CG movies we've seen. Have always been avid old movie lovers.:wub2:

A play of Arsenic and Old Lace would be so fun. We were also wondering what part you would play?

Well, our drama department is, shall I say, short on male talent:naughty:...so a majority of the male roles are now female. They are luckily easily changed to female...so I am Lieutenant Rooney (female version)...I come in at the end...

And yeah, I agree...opening night is bittersweet. During rehearsals you build up to it, then it finally comes, and before you know it....its all over. :blink:

ooo! St. Rooney. The part was played by James Gleason. He was very funny.:roftl:

OMG!!! You don't know who Cary Grant is??? He is one of the greatest movie stars of all time.:mf_lustslow: We love his work so much. We couldn't tell you how much CG movies we've seen. Have always been avid old movie lovers.:wub2:

A play of Arsenic and Old Lace would be so fun. We were also wondering what part you would play?

I'm a more 80's movies and tv shows type of gal :roftl: My sister has every season of 21 Jump Street, which is the best show EVER starring the young Johnny Depp in case you haven't seen it. :wub2:

I'm a more 80's movies and tv shows type of gal :roftl: My sister has every season of 21 Jump Street, which is the best show EVER starring the young Johnny Depp in case you haven't seen it. :wub2:

Haven't seen the shows but know JP stars in it. Love 80's also. We love movies from the 1930's to today. There is one that we love that is a 1931 movie called Private Lives and it is so funny at some parts that my eyes are wet from laughing so hard.:roftl:

Yeah....its a fun part. All the parts are really hilarious! I can't wait to actually have an audience...once people start laughing to it, everything you've rehearsed fifty times becomes funny again...:naughty:

Hope the play is a blast!:thumb_yello:

we had to do that in our fall play (Adaptation)

so i became Shirley Hilton, the daughter of Barrend Hilton, and i was a decorated war hero. :naughty:

and a mistress, blast it all. :blush-anim-cl: