ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOO!!!

*grabs Megan's dead lifeless hand and begins sobbing*

We were too late..

WHY? WHY? WHY?

I'm not really dead silly! I just typed that for dramatical effect! :lmfao: I totally ruined that. :naughty:

This reminds me of Willy Wonka when he said "The suspense is killing me...I hope it will last".:roftl:

Which Willy Wonka? :roftl:

I'm not really dead silly! I just typed that for dramatical effect! :lmfao: I totally ruined that. :naughty:

Which Willy Wonka? :roftl:

The older one with Gene Wilder. When the big kid is getting sucked under the chocka river.:roftl:

Talking about Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory makes me think of an interview with Mika and he talks about the big kid eating the microphone.:roftl:

The older one with Gene Wilder. When the big kid is getting sucked under the chocka river.:roftl:

Talking about Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory makes me think of an interview with Mika and he talks about the big kid eating the microphone.:roftl:

Oh... haven't seen it in a LOOOOOOONG time :naughty: I like the newer one much more.. I guess I just love Tim Burton too much for my own good. :wub2: I have a poster on my wall :blush-anim-cl:

Oh... haven't seen it in a LOOOOOOONG time :naughty: I like the newer one much more.. I guess I just love Tim Burton too much for my own good. :wub2: I have a poster on my wall :blush-anim-cl:

Yes LOVE Tim Burton also. LOVED Sweeney Todd Demon Barbar of Fleet Street. The music was awesome.:punk: Have always loved Johnny Depp. Remember watching Edward Sissorhands when I was little. The movie came out I think 1990 so I was 4.

Yes LOVE Tim Burton also. LOVED Sweeney Todd Demon Barbar of Fleet Street. The music was awesome.:punk: Have always loved Johnny Depp. Remember watching Edward Sissorhands when I was little. The movie came out I think 1990 so I was 4.

Sweeney Todd is just AMAZZZIIIIIING!!!!! I'm totally putting my picture back in my siggy :naughty: Edward Scissorhands came out when I was 2?! :shocked: He's old enough to be my dad yet he is just amazing! :wub2: That reminds me of when I was saying how beautiful Johnny Depp was around my dad and my dad said 'Did you know that Johnny Depp is older than me?' and I backfired with 'It's weird how ageing effects people so differently!!' :roftl:

Sweeney Todd is just AMAZZZIIIIIING!!!!! I'm totally putting my picture back in my siggy :naughty: Edward Scissorhands came out when I was 2?! :shocked: He's old enough to be my dad yet he is just amazing! :wub2: That reminds me of when I was saying how beautiful Johnny Depp was around my dad and my dad said 'Did you know that Johnny Depp is older than me?' and I backfired with 'It's weird how ageing effects people so differently!!' :roftl:

:roftl: We just joked with our dad the other day because it is his birthday on March 2 and he turns 49. We said he didn't look 50. He said that was a compliment and we backfired with "But we didn't say anything about you looking 49". HeeHee.

Forgot how old you were Megan, we were born in 1986 so were 21. We know..., didn't you love the music in Sweeney Todd. We're sure JD could be our father also but he doesn't look it.

:roftl: We just joked with our dad the other day because it is his birthday on March 2 and he turns 49. We said he didn't look 50. He said that was a compliment and we backfired with "But we didn't say anything about you looking 49". HeeHee.

Forgot how old you were Megan, we were born in 1986 so were 21. We know..., didn't you love the music in Sweeney Todd. We're sure JD could be our father also but he doesn't look it.

I lied! :lmfao: I'm so stupid! I would be born in 2 years HAHA

The music was absolutely divine!!

I lied! :lmfao: I'm so stupid! I would be born in 2 years HAHA

The music was absolutely divine!!

You are around our cousins age. She's not an obsessive fan of Mika but she likes him. She know were obsessed.:naughty:

We love the relationship of JD and TB. Johnny is the god parents to Tim's kids right? Love Johnny's kids names also. We wished JD would of won at the academy awards. Also love Helena in the movie. The songs are so great. We love A Little Preist the best.

I found two dimes on the ground today...so if pennies are lucky., I've got twenty times the good luck, and I'm channeling it all here...

I did my visualizing and wrote on a letter and put in an envelope and hid it!

( it worked for Vancouver!!!)

Oh, good idea. I'm so superstitious now...since when I was waiting to find out about if I could go to the concert, I picked up change...and before the concert and before I knew how amazing it was going to be, I picked up change, and the concert defied my expectations...so now, I keep doing it in hopes that the future is just as great!