MIKA didn't win Grammy

pam

Category 12

Best Dance Recording

(For solo, duo, group or collaborative performances. Vocal or Instrumental. Singles or tracks only.)

* Do It Again

The Chemical Brothers

Tom Rowlands & Ed Simons, producers

Track from: We Are The Night

[Astralwerks]

* D.A.N.C.E.

Justice

Gaspard Auge & Xavier de Rosnay, producers; Gaspard Auge & Xavier de Rosnay, mixers

Track from: †

[Downtown/Vice/Ed Banger]

* Love Today

Mika

Jodi Marr, John Merchant, Mika & Greg Wells, producers; Greg Wells, mixer

Track from: Life In Cartoon Motion

[Casablanca/Universal Republic Records]

* Don't Stop The Music

Rihanna

Stargate, producer; Phil Tan, mixer

Track from: Good Girl Gone Bad

[Def Jam]

* LoveStoned/I Think She Knows

Justin Timberlake

Nate (Danja) Hills, Timbaland & Justin Timberlake, producers; Jimmy Douglass & Timbaland, mixers

Track from: FutureSex/LoveSounds

[Jive/Zomba]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But before fans get upset, just think, he's got some great publicity out of it!! I know he wasn't sure if he would attend, but I'm SO glad he did. His presence there (and omg he looked so hot!!!) will have helped him get better known in The States. That, to me, is worth more than the award, even though I wish he could have won. But there's always next year. Who knows, maybe HMDYLM might be nominated and win!!! But I'm not psycic, so don't quote me. The main thing is, there's always next time. Mika is only going to get bigger, and even better!!

But before fans get upset, just think, he's got some great publicity out of it!! I know he wasn't sure if he would attend, but I'm SO glad he did. His presence there (and omg he looked so hot!!!) will have helped him get better known in The States. That, to me, is worth more than the award, even though I wish he could have won. But there's always next year. Who knows, maybe HMDYLM might be nominated and win!!! But I'm not psycic, so don't quote me. The main thing is, there's always next time. Mika is only going to get bigger, and even better!!

Wise words , I think we forget this time last year he was playing to Universities in the Uk to 200 - 300 people and has one album , the rise has been unreal , he was very much unknown then

If some one had said this time last year that he was about to go the the Grammys and be on the verge of sweeping the Brit Awards I would not of been mega suprised but still ....

About gettin publicity,I loved how in one of the interview,the guy interviewing went on to say that he absolutely loved Grace Kelly ,so even to hear that is great. And some other one said that he was a total mika fan

I mean we assumed he didn't get much airplay (which is true actually) but still,it was usefull for so many people to discover hm

I am really sad that Mika didn't win nothing:sad: :thumbdown: but it doesn't change the truth that he is THE BEST ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::roftl::mf_lustslow::roftl:

but I don't understand that he didn't win because he relly desserved it,and other that don't desserve it they won...:furious: