Gabbly Rehab Thread

VanillaPie

WARNING!!!!:poster_spam: GABBLY IS AMAZINGLY ADDICTIVE!IF U GO ON GABBLY, U MAY NOT BE ABLE TO LET GO.

I've expirenced Gabbly.If you've never been on, do a good thing for yourself.DONT GO ON!!!I'm not trying to diss Gabbly or anything but i'm just telling the straight out TRUTH.Gabbly is great when you first go on.But when you do start, you'll get interested.And even more interested.Then you won't be able to get off.Every chance you get you'll be on gabbly.You'll get drawn to Gabbly.Amazingly, I was able to resist the urge to get on Gabbly.If you we're like me, your not alone.Be smart.STAY! AWAY! FROM GABBLY!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha! :lmao: :lmao:

forgive me for laughing but oh dear God! :bleh:

Gabbly was amazing back when it was in it's prime, but it's time has past now and there is never anyone on it anymore :blink:

I was a Gabbly addict. :mf_rosetinted: I'll openly admit it to anyone who asks but I never saw that as a negative thing. :roftl:

MFC actually had a Gabbly back in August.

I went on a few times but never became addicted, as I found it too difficult to keep up with the conversations.

But this place is VERY addicting. haha

Funny, I was just talking about Gabbly the other night..

:boxed: It's just IM, like msn. And it doesn't show some of the people on the actual chat or sometimes you can be talking to yourself for ages and then you realize no one else is chatting to you, then when you refresh the page everyone is asking where you went. *blinks* I suggest yrecaps or msn before i'd ever suggest gabbly.

It used to work fine at the beginning, but then towards the end it started to act strange like how Mika4Life13 described, and also sometimes people couldn't actually access the page. I think this is probably the main reason for it's diminish.

*tear* lol

It used to work fine at the beginning, but then towards the end it started to act strange like how Mika4Life13 described, and also sometimes people couldn't actually access the page. I think this is probably the main reason for it's diminish.

*tear* lol

I feel like resurrecting it now, but that wouldn't be fair for those in rehab.

:naughty:

MFC actually had a Gabbly back in August.

I went on a few times but never became addicted, as I found it too difficult to keep up with the conversations.

But this place is VERY addicting. haha

Funny, I was just talking about Gabbly the other night..

Oh I know. I would try to reply to someone's comments and it would be so far down no one knew who I was talking to or what I was talking about!

I feel like resurrecting it now, but that wouldn't be fair for those in rehab.

:naughty:

Ooh lets! I've already resurrected the Gabbly thread. *evil grin*

I don't really understand though who is in rehab?

Vanilla Pie, when did you experience Gabbly? :blink:

Oh I know. I would try to reply to someone's comments and it would be so far down no one knew who I was talking to or what I was talking about!

:roftl: :roftl:

I used to be addicted to gabbly over the summer. I would get on really early and stay on really late. But I had to stop when school started back and then no one got on anymore. I miss gabbly! :tears: Do people get on it again?

I miss it too :sad:

Shall we have a bit of a reunion later maybe? what do you think?