• There is a Queen of Soul and a Queen of Rock & Roll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i know right :naughty:

Jesus !!!!It's better that i didn't see her when she was in my country :mf_rosetinted::thumbdown:

haha i really do think she's a good singer though... i can't really judge her because i've never heard to more than 1 song and i've never seen her live or anything lol she seems nice though :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: Thank artsy. one day i told her i loved her and she said :There's nothing gay about it in our eyes." and i was like :blink: WTF!?! and she showed me this

haha i really do think she's a good singer though... i can't really judge her because i've never heard to more than 1 song and i've never seen her live or anything lol she seems nice though :blush-anim-cl:

You showed me that video before on another thread made by you !:roftl:

Well I always thought she's screaming not singing !:roftl:

I've heard stories when Beyonce has been downright cruel to her fans. That's enough for me to not be a fans of hers.

Really?! :shocked: Stories about other artists meeting their fans or I guess a lack there of just make me realize how lucky I am that Mrs. Penniman is MIKA's mom and she raised such a good son :wub2: So kind and considerate and generous... I'm so glad I found MIKA :wub2: :wub2:

Sorry, that was off topic. :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, very true. :)

The story that I heard about Beyonce was that a male fan of hers from the US lost a family member to a very tragic death. To ease his pain and to get over the loss, he created a really elaborate portrait of Beyonce. He flew all the way to the UK (she was giving a concert there) and waited outside her hotel for her to come out. When she finally did, he told her his story and then she refused to sign the portrait and refused to even stop to talk to him.

He was devastated by it. Rightfully so.