Celebrities without makeup

saralituh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, a lot of those women didn't look all that bad without makeup :boxed:

I've noticed, though, how with a lot of these "Oooh, look at these female celebrities without makeup, they're so fugly!" things, people tend to choose the most unfortunate shots possible (ie. shots with hideously unflattering facial expressions) for the makeupless pics in order to make the celebrity look terrible. To be honest, I think it's rather sad that people resort to that, but...

Actually, a lot of those women didn't look all that bad without makeup :boxed:

I've noticed, though, how with a lot of these "Oooh, look at these female celebrities without makeup, they're so fugly!" things, people tend to choose the most unfortunate shots possible (ie. shots with hideously unflattering facial expressions) for the makeupless pics in order to make the celebrity look terrible. To be honest, I think it's rather sad that people resort to that, but...

That's exactly what I was thinking.. Everybody can look bad in a picture, right? Some of those people didn't even look that bad..

I was watching a tv programme the other day(Dawn Gets Naked), and the journalist went to a photo studio and had a picture of herself taken, then another..with,hair, makeup, lighting,and was computer airbrushed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b008ysrg

Fast forward it to 00.30.00..and you will see what im going on about!

Anyway, it just shows how usual people like me and you can be airbrushed to perfection.

I really really liked that video! It's great to see the celebrities looking normal for a change! One thing I can't understand is why some of them actually go out in public looking so awful! I know I could never go out without brushing my hair or anything like that... A good word for them is "frumpy"....