American Thread Part III

mandilambi

I don't really consider Mika available to purchase :lmfao: If he ever sells himself I'm going to be REALLY pissed because I've already spent all my money buying this stuff off ebay :roftl:

Me too! Mika on eBay is my downfall...I've spent waaaay too much there!

Guys, there's an eclipse outside !! I just went out and saw it! It's so cool!

(Wish I could've remembered earlier when it was a total eclipse, but still awesome!):punk:

It's gonna be in about a half an hour for me...I'm gonna go see it...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know!! I don't know when that happened!

and I don't know why but I thought I missed the eclipse, but I didn't yet:cool: haha thanks for the heads up By the way!

You didn't?:blink:

Guess I wasn't late for the total one!

When's it supposed to happen?

I just stood at my window and watched the eclipse for a solid 30 seconds....I have the attention span of a chipmunk.

:lmfao:

Is it still there?

*sprints to window*

I just opened up one of the boxes of Valentine chocolates and my mom goes, "I got the one with nuts!"

me: "Where's the orange filled ones?"

dad: "I got coconut.....I got coconut......I got coconut.......I got cocnut.......I got coconut...."

All while my mother and I are talking, then we realized he was repeating that for like five minutes and....this is pointless, never mind..

Is it still there?

*sprints to window*

I just opened up one of the boxes of Valentine chocolates and my mom goes, "I got the one with nuts!"

dad: "I got coconut.....I got coconut......I got coconut.......I got cocnut.......I got coconut...."

All while my mother and I are talking, then we realized he was repeating that for like five minutes and....this is pointless, never mind..

HAHAHAHAHA.

Is it still there?

*sprints to window*

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Is it still there?

*sprints to window*

Hahahahahahaha

Is it still there?

*sprints to window*

Best story ever.

Is it still there?

*sprints to window*

hahahahahahah

Maybe you were so distracted by your mom and you not being distracted by your dad, distracted all three of you so much that you didn't see the eclipse right behind you guys outside the window?

Whaaaaaaaaaa??

*runs to window again*

I'm gonna lose ten pounds by tomorrow morning.

Is it still there?

*sprints to window*

mahahahahahha!!! :roftl:

okay, now i GOTTA meet your dad!! XD