American Thread Part III

mandilambi

I got a knitting starter kit and I've been working alllll day on it :roft: I only have 4x6in so far :wub2:

I want Bill to be president again! :lmfao:

ohhh i see!

are you going to knit me somethign?!?!

..it was actually hilary making all the choices. bill was too.. uh..busy.

:roftl:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohhh i see!

are you going to knit me somethign?!?!

..it was actually hilary making all the choices. bill was too.. uh..busy.

:roftl:

You can have the scarf :lmfao: It looks like sh*t!

Bill isn't one of the candidates so I would hope he wouldn't be answering the questions :roftl: I wish I lived in the time of Franklin Pierce!!! He was the best president EVER!!! :lmfao:

You can have the scarf :lmfao: It looks like sh*t!

Bill isn't one of the candidates so I would hope he wouldn't be answering the questions :roftl: I wish I lived in the time of Franklin Pierce!!! He was the best president EVER!!! :lmfao:

since i wear scarves....lol

duh he isn't one of the candidates. i was saying he never was a president.it was hilary. jeez.. *rolls eyes*

who the hell is that?!

since i wear scarves....lol

duh he isn't one of the candidates. i was saying he never was a president.it was hilary. jeez.. *rolls eyes*

who the hell is that?!

What?! :lmfao: You're joking right?!

Franklin Pierce is the love of my life :wub2: haha He was the president that everyone thought was gay and he ran over an old lady with his carriage :roftl: How awesome is that?!

What?! You're joking right?!

Franklin Pierce is the love of my life haha He was the president that everyone thought was gay and he ran over an old lady with his carriage How awesome is that?!

do i wear scarves megan???

no.

....ok... i think that is my cue to leave and go to bed.

NIGHT!

PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check out my thread in the General Chin Waggin. called Favorite Song Game. it's a fun game so come on people!!!!!!!!

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Wow. I did not know that. They don't tell us things like that in AP US History...:naughty:

They must not approve of his lifestyle :roftl: I just love him because he broke the rules :naughty::wub2: Not sure why I like him so much.. he was a drunk as well haha

do i wear scarves megan???

no.

....ok... i think that is my cue to leave and go to bed.

NIGHT!

PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! check out my thread in the General Chin Waggin. called Favorite Song Game. it's a fun game so come on people!!!!!!!!

I was saying Were you joking?!?!?! to you saying Bill was never president!

Like I'm going to your thread now :glasses2:

:blink: I have four messages from some guy on youtube, he sent them at the same time and he wants me to make a teddy bear video. I watched what it's all about and he's looking for a straight girl bear for his straight guy bear. Yes, he made sure to point out the whole straight part. You're supposed to make a video of your girl bear and submit it to him and if it's a love match for his bear he'll send you his bear for free. :blink:

Sketchy with a capital S.

:blink:

:blink: I have four messages from some guy on youtube, he sent them at the same time and he wants me to make a teddy bear video. I watched what it's all about and he's looking for a straight girl bear for his straight guy bear. Yes, he made sure to point out the whole straight part. You're supposed to make a video of your girl bear and submit it to him and if it's a love match for his bear he'll send you his bear for free. :blink:

Sketchy with a capital S.

:blink:

ok that would freak the hell out of me....:shocked:

What?! :lmao::lmfao:

Yeah I'm not lying... here's the message...

Subject: I saw your Teddy Bear video

I'd love it if you'd post your Teddy Bear video as a response to mine! Best, Reid

Here's the video that was attached: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRxNQWhPySU

And here's the video that tells you what to do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcF3vosQ_8M

Seriously.... wtf. People are posting their teddy bear videos too. :blink: :blink:

Edit: nice subject btw... I never posted a video of a darn teddy bear.

creeeeeeeeepyyyyyyy :tears:

Yeah... I uh... blocked him. :fisch:

Why do I always attract sketchy things?!

My friend and I were at the grocery store late and night last night because I hadn't had dinner and I was craving food I didn't have. When we came out we thought we heard someone trying to get our attention. It was weird because there's hardly anyone there at night when I prefer to go because during the day it gets so busy and they don't have many lanes open so it takes forever to check out and that last time that happened some lady cut in front of me with her cart OVER FLOWING and I only had a few items. She saw me standing there waiting too. :furious:

So anyway we kept walking and he called to us again and started talking. He said he had a flat tire and asked if we could give him a ride to the gas station (the one he was talking about was 10-15 minutes away.) He had his cell phone out and was trying to call someone. I haven't been friends with this girl for long and I instantly said to her, "no, tell him no" and told her that I do not pick up people. I'm really cautious and the last thing I need to do is risk my life and hers, granted this guy could have totally been normal but you never know. We told him we weren't going that way. We sort of were but the gas station was out of our way. We got into the car and I saw a car out of the corner of my eye go by. When I looked up it was that guy. He proceeded to drive off just fine! :blink: I tried looking to see if I could tell he had a flat tire but it was too late. He could have gone into the store and asked to use their phone if he wasn't getting service.

It was just really creepy. I know some people would have picked him up but I don't pick up people especially close to midnight and unless if it's an emergency and turns out my friend is the same way. I was so terrified she was going to say, "yeah sure hop in the back."

I also told her that on my way to Mika's gig we saw a guy riding around with a flat tire and the guys truck said he was a handyman. :naughty: