• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

k i'm back.

i had a yummy root beer float.

now i am 'doing' my homework and listening to jason mrazzz.

how's it?

ps: i hate people that say sheite like people who are gay, or have aids, need to be exiled or killed or what not.

they can eff off.

k i'm back.

i had a yummy root beer float.

now i am 'doing' my homework and listening to jason mrazzz.

how's it?

ps: i hate people that say sheite like people who are gay, or have aids, need to be exiled or killed or what not.

they can eff off.

I like your avatar by the way! :biggrin2:

I'm doing alright...thanks... :) I am putting off studying for my sign language assignment at the moment. It's been a long day!

I don't think I've ever studied for anything! :bleh: I'm sure once I get to harder classes I'll have to though.. :no:

By the way Taylor! Cassie's not doing her Biology speech or debate so she's going to fail! :boxed: Well not really fail, but get a really bad grade :naughty:

I don't think I've ever studied for anything! :bleh: I'm sure once I get to harder classes I'll have to though.. :no:

By the way Taylor! Cassie's not doing her Biology speech or debate so she's going to fail! :boxed: Well not really fail, but get a really bad grade :naughty:

i hate studying. blah.

i'm doing that stupid speech thing now. it SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GAH! tell her she HAS to!!! :shocked:

it's a big grade!?!?!!?

I'm doing alright...thanks... :) I am putting off studying for my sign language assignment at the moment. It's been a long day!

Eh. I know the feeling. I have a 10 page literary criticism paper to do on C.S. Lewis. We're forced to do way more research than necessary. It's so annoying. :thumbdown:

At least you have a good topic! I <3 C.S. Lewis. :)

I have a presentation to do on Roald Dahl tomorrow. Should be simple and quick.

Yeah, we had to pick a British author and read two of their books and the only requirement was "NO HARRY POTTER!" So I raised my hand and yelled "I call Chronicles of Narnia!" and my teacher was like "Damn. I knew you'd find something like that." Haha so basically I get to read kids books and write pretty much all about Christianity. I guess it could be worse. 7 years in Catholic School should give me a nice starting point for this paper. :naughty:

Yeah, we had to pick a British author and read two of their books and the only requirement was "NO HARRY POTTER!" So I raised my hand and yelled "I call Chronicles of Narnia!" and my teacher was like "Damn. I knew you'd find something like that." Haha so basically I get to read kids books and write pretty much all about Christianity. I guess it could be worse. 7 years in Catholic School should give me a nice starting point for this paper. :naughty:

that is a good choice.

way to go around the rules. haha.

i hate studying. blah.

i'm doing that stupid speech thing now. it SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GAH! tell her she HAS to!!! :shocked:

it's a big grade!?!?!!?

That's what she said :naughty: She's readi right now though :roftl:

I probably would have chosen him too...and I'd certainly write all about the Christianity bits as well.

I hope it goes well for you! :D

Thanks! And good luck with your sign language studying!!

that is a good choice.

way to go around the rules. haha.

Yeah, I'll always find a way around stuff. I'm good like that. :naughty:

I used to hate studying when I was in school. But now that I'm finished and don't have to do it anymore, I feel like I'm getting dumber by the second. It's weird.

I need to go take another class or something:thumb_yello:

I used to hate studying when I was in school. But now that I'm finished and don't have to do it anymore, I feel like I'm getting dumber by the second. It's weird.

I need to go take another class or something:thumb_yello:

I'll help! :biggrin2:

What's 300 + 75?