WARNING: Rambling may occur II

thetricktolife

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how come all the important stuff happen while i am away!:thumbdown: besides this and the mikagasmic thread which one has another part???

And we, London goers will miss everything that happens in the next week... :boxed:

it was amazing i heard mika on the radio almost everyday!!! it was very exciting and every sephora that i passed i ran in to spritz some floral by paul smith on me because yasmine either drew it or desighned the label lol it was a very mika filled weekend lol actually this has been a mika filled month!!! its now mika month:

terminal 5

grammys

fashion police

jay leno

paris

and i all of them i experienced without going on youtube and seeing a recorded version!

o and also when i was in paris there is a le printemps store for teens/ young adult clothes and stuff and everything in the place looks like its straight out of mikas closet i promise u its crazy i could picture mika wearing all of the clothes i even saw the block robot toy thing that mika one time modeled with i was freaking out!

it was amazing i heard mika on the radio almost everyday!!! it was very exciting and every sephora that i passed i ran in to spritz some floral by paul smith on me because yasmine either drew it or desighned the label lol it was a very mika filled weekend lol actually this has been a mika filled month!!! its now mika month:

terminal 5

grammys

fashion police

jay leno

paris

and i all of them i experienced without going on youtube and seeing a recorded version!

o and also when i was in paris there is a le printemps store for teens/ young adult clothes and stuff and everything in the place looks like its straight out of mikas closet i promise u its crazy i could picture mika wearing all of the clothes i even saw the block robot toy thing that mika one time modeled with i was freaking out!

so i just made another myspace account because i forgot my email and my password for my other one lol so add me or i will add u and since i am knew to myspace i have a ? how do u make ur own personal background???

omg! 8 more posts till 2000 posts!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Yay! February is definetly a Mika month for the whole MFC... :punk:

Wow! That shop must have been cool!! In our town' date=' there's this shop and their new collection looks like if they stole everything from Mika's closet too :) Think I'm gonna do some shopping in there.. :das:

Added you on myspace, btw :) there's one site where you can choose from many backgrounds... forgot the link though :blink: gotta ask a friend of mine...

:yay:CONGRATULATIONS!!! \o/

made it past 2' date='000 *cough*:bleh:[/quote']

CONGRATS though how exciting is it though!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: , i see your TRUE reaction vs. the polite one :roftl:

it IS very very very FUN! :thumb_yello: makes me feel like a true mfcer, hahah

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: , i see your TRUE reaction vs. the polite one :roftl:

it IS very very very FUN! :thumb_yello: makes me feel like a true mfcer, hahah

ahhhhhhhh i just noticed ur new avatar i love it! i was scrolling down and i was like hmmm i havent seen that avatar on this thread yet and i was like wait its ada!!!