Random senctences

mercurygirl

Ok, so my brother is in a band... and right now they are sort of taking a break.... and while he's not to busy he said that if I send him a whole lot of totally random phrases and sentences he will turn them into a song for me, in his studio!

So I need help from all of you, because I know how gorgeously random you all can be!

Just post your sentences here and when the song is done I will load it so you can listen to it if you want!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

boys are cheats and liars they're such a big discrase they will do anything to get to sencond base-ball baseball they think they're going to score if you let them go all the way then you are a whore!!!!!!!! lol

Hahahah.... That's bit like the one my cousin taught me:

Miss Mary had a tugboat, the tugboat had a bell. Miss Mary went to heaven, the tugboat went to hell-o operator, get me number nine and if you disconnect me I'll kick your big behind the yellow curtain, lay a piece of glass, Miss Mary sat upon it and it cut her on the ask me no more quetions, tell me no more lies. The boys are the bathroom doing up their flies are in th city, bees are in the park, Miss Mary and her boyfriend are kissing in the dark is like a movie, a movie's like a show, a show is like a TV and that is all I know I know my ma, I know I know my pa, I know I know my sister with the 44F BRA-VO!!!!

:naughty: I have too much spare time!

Hahahah.... That's bit like the one my cousin taught me:

Miss Mary had a tugboat, the tugboat had a bell. Miss Mary went to heaven, the tugboat went to hell-o operator, get me number nine and if you disconnect me I'll kick your big behind the yellow curtain, lay a piece of glass, Miss Mary sat upon it and it cut her on the ask me no more quetions, tell me no more lies. The boys are the bathroom doing up their flies are in th city, bees are in the park, Miss Mary and her boyfriend are kissing in the dark is like a movie, a movie's like a show, a show is like a TV and that is all I know I know my ma, I know I know my pa, I know I know my sister with the 44F BRA-VO!!!!

:naughty: I have too much spare time!

Hahahahaha! Nice