More RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cmc1112

Hey im going to have a contest. It's a contest to see who can make the most random sentence or phrase. It can also be a short story if you want but it can only be 8 sentences tops So post away!!!!!:roftl:

And i will deside the winner at 5pm(in the USA you can figure out the times zones yourself)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When the elements Krypton and Xenon bond, a Krenon is formed.

How does she come up with this stuff?????:blink:

Hey im going to have a contest. It's a contest to see who can make the most random sentence or phrase. It can also be a short story if you want but it can only be 8 sentences tops So post away!!!!!:roftl:

Just so you know I might end up borrowing some phrases for the song! :thumb_yello:

Possibly. i have to see if anyone else posts something more random, but i doubt anyone can beat that lol!!!!!!!!
Yay:wink2:

eew.... sounds like something from a biology lesson!
Sebaceous glands are the glands on your skin which produce oil to keep it hydrated. Your lips don't have them, so they dry up more easily than the rest of your body. That's what lip balm is for:cool: to keep your lips hydrated.

ok i got one. Boys are cheats and liars they're such a big discrase they will do anything to get to second base-ball baseball they think they're going to score if you let them go all the way then you are a whore!!
agreed.

i have my moments :blush-anim-cl:

im sure me and you could have a random conversation not relating to anything specific! hahaha

yeah.

Vegetarian music is the best music in the whole of the Andromeda galaxy:glasses3: