OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We though you were serious until we saw the Hahaha. Glad everyone likes it.:wub2:

Well yeah, I'm kind of sarcastic all the time. :naughty:

But seriously, I wish I could draw like that! That's so cool. I bet that's something they'll keep forever. You know?

very nice picture...whoever drew it!

i liked how you had "killer" hahaha :naughty:

We both drew different things and colored different things. Yeah we had to put "Killer" on Mike's shirt.

Yeah we have written a letter. Now all we need to do is type that and send it to Melanie.

We also need to write our favorite song and favorite lyric. We're getting an autograph from The Midway State and should be receiving it in a couple days so we want to take a picture of us with the autograph.

We both drew different things and colored different things. Yeah we had to put "Killer" on Mike's shirt.

We're getting an autograph from The Midway State and should be receiving it in a couple days so we want to take a picture of us with the autograph.

ahh very cool. i can color but i suck at drawing haha

aye. me too

Ah, I typed mine...I just need to send it to Melanie. I think I should fix it or something though because it sounds funny, haha. I didn't mention my favorite song though. I don't know what I'd say about it because I think all their lyrics are amazing! I feel like whatever I say about my favorite song would just sound insincere and kind of boring.

That's so cool you're getting an autograph in the mail from them!

Ah, I typed mine...I just need to send it to Melanie. I think I should fix it or something though because it sounds funny, haha. I didn't mention my favorite song though. I don't know what I'd say about it because I think all their lyrics are amazing! I feel like whatever I say about my favorite song would just sound insincere and kind of boring.

That's so cool you're getting an autograph in the mail from them!

I know!! We actually asked them on their contact link from their website. Daenen emailed us back saying that Midway would be happy to send one and that we needed to contact rosie (manager or someone). So Daenen gave us her email and all we do is wait. We are major autograph hounds!!! We have over 325 or so. But we are missing a certain someone, if you know what we mean.

325?! Geez!! I have like...less than 20. And they're all sports players from around here. I don't think I even have singers or actors or anything.

Aw, you're missing the big one? I am too. When I met him they said no autographs or pictures. :thumbdown:

I know! At the house of blues in chicago. He didn't do a meet and greet with the fans and it was our first concert. We met a lot of mfc'ers though so that was a bonus. We really wanted to meet Mika though but he had a concert the next day and the weather was getting bad.:thumbdown:

All of our autographs are mainly actors and actresses. A majority are from the classic or golden age of hollywood. It's really a fun hobbie. We love getting chummy with the famous.:naughty:

I know! At the house of blues in chicago. He didn't do a meet and greet with the fans and it was our first concert. We met a lot of mfc'ers though so that was a bonus. We really wanted to meet Mika though but he had a concert the next day and the weather was getting bad.:thumbdown:

All of our autographs are mainly actors and actresses. A majority are from the classic or golden age of hollywood. It's really a fun hobbie. We love getting chummy with the famous.:naughty:

He really didn't do a meet and greet in Boston either. Security kept yelling at us, telling us to leave. There were about 20-30 of us who just didn't listen to security basically. We stuck around in the pouring rain until security finally told us to get in a line against the wall. Mika came out and found shelter underneath an overhang in his we little bubble coat and fur hood. All we could do pretty much was say hi, bye, thank you, etc. I threw a hug into the mix though. :naughty::thumb_yello:

All those autographs sound really cool. What do you do with them all??

He really didn't do a meet and greet in Boston either. Security kept yelling at us, telling us to leave. There were about 20-30 of us who just didn't listen to security basically. We stuck around in the pouring rain until security finally told us to get in a line against the wall. Mika came out and found shelter underneath an overhang in his we little bubble coat and fur hood. All we could do pretty much was say hi, bye, thank you, etc. I threw a hug into the mix though. :naughty::thumb_yello:

All those autographs sound really cool. What do you do with them all??

Some of them we frame along with vintage posters and memorabilia and others we keep in albums.

Meyer Twins...that drawing is fabulous! I bet they'll love it. :D

Thanks Amanda!!!! We hope they love it too!

:roftl:

That is great!

What is greater, is that Mike responded today:punk:

Feb 20, 2008 11:34 AM

Hi Melanie,

Rosie told us about this MikaFanclub gift thing and its SO amazing that you guys are doing this. We feel so lucky to have been well received on this Mika tour. Really, its an amazing feeling for us.

Hope to be back in Chicago soon. See you there :)

- Mike Wise

What is greater, is that Mika responded today:punk:

Feb 20, 2008 11:34 AM

Hi Melanie,

Rosie told us about this MikaFanclub gift thing and its SO amazing that you guys are doing this. We feel so lucky to have been well received on this Mika tour. Really, its an amazing feeling for us.

Hope to be back in Chicago soon. See you there :)

- Mike Wise

omg. you REALLY scared me when you said MIKA instead of Mike... i was about to cry.