OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they posted this on facebook:

Be back soon.

We had a great time over the past month on the road with Mika. We've been able to come back to a bunch of places we've visited over the past few months and its great to start seeing familiar faces. Thank you guys so much for making us feel welcome everywhere we go.

We're going continue to tour in support of our upcoming full length album so if we missed you this time around, or you missed us, I'm sure we'll be crossing paths soon!

Talk soon,

Daenen

---------------------------------------------------------

yes!!!! i can't wait! i hope they'll be able to meet fans afterwards etc. i hope they post those videos soon too!

and daenan wrote it....:wub2::wub2::wub2:

are we supposed to post what they say to us..?

well i will, here ya go:

Hey Tay,

Thanks for writing.

Glad you enjoyed the show. Chicago was a lot of fun and we hope to be back sooner than alter.

We do have a CD out but its just an EP (4 tracks...5 on the older versions). You can order it online from our myspace, website, or from amazon.com. We do have a full length CD recorded with lots of new music which will be released in the next few months. Stay tuned.

As for a signing.. how about this. Email our mangement and they'll be happy to hook you up with some signed goodies. Don't hesitate. Email Rosie Taylor at rosie@themidwaystate.com and she'll hook you up :)

- Mike Wise

and:

Hi Taylor!

So glad you enjoyed the show in Chicago. I'm so sorry we weren't able to make the show in Minneapolis - we hit absolutely insane weather and we were stuck on the highway among hoards of transport trucks and vehicles in the ditch. Did you get any of the crazy storm? We're going to be touring a whole lot in support of our full length album that is coming out in the next couple months so I'm sure we'll cross paths then. If you sign up for the mailing list on our website (main page, near the bottom) you can get updates from the band like when we'll be coming back on tour and when our album comes out etc.

Best,

Daenen

from myspace and my e-mail.

are we supposed to post what they say to us..?

well i will, here ya go:

Hey Tay,

Thanks for writing.

Glad you enjoyed the show. Chicago was a lot of fun and we hope to be back sooner than alter.

We do have a CD out but its just an EP (4 tracks...5 on the older versions). You can order it online from our myspace, website, or from amazon.com. We do have a full length CD recorded with lots of new music which will be released in the next few months. Stay tuned.

As for a signing.. how about this. Email our mangement and they'll be happy to hook you up with some signed goodies. Don't hesitate. Email Rosie Taylor at rosie@themidwaystate.com and she'll hook you up :)

- Mike Wise

and:

Hi Taylor!

So glad you enjoyed the show in Chicago. I'm so sorry we weren't able to make the show in Minneapolis - we hit absolutely insane weather and we were stuck on the highway among hoards of transport trucks and vehicles in the ditch. Did you get any of the crazy storm? We're going to be touring a whole lot in support of our full length album that is coming out in the next couple months so I'm sure we'll cross paths then. If you sign up for the mailing list on our website (main page, near the bottom) you can get updates from the band like when we'll be coming back on tour and when our album comes out etc.

Best,

Daenen

from myspace and my e-mail.

ahhh daenan replied to you!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

i asked them what "the midway state" was, i think it's a mental think, like a point in your life....

this is what mike wise said:

Hmm thats a tricky one.. seems to mean something different to different people. Our original bass player came up with name. The way I think of it is a period of transition.. be it adolescence, a phase, any period of change..

- Mike Wise

i asked them what "the midway state" was, i think it's a mental think, like a point in your life....

this is what mike wise said:

Hmm thats a tricky one.. seems to mean something different to different people. Our original bass player came up with name. The way I think of it is a period of transition.. be it adolescence, a phase, any period of change..

- Mike Wise

Mike Wise: Philosopher.

This is what we have received:

we wrote something and they responded:

hello meyer twins!

thanks for writing, good to hear from you. glad you enjoyed the show. chicago was tons of fun and we can't wait to come back. we'll see you next time! stay in touch.

- mike wise

we wrote something and they responded:

Thank you so much guys! So glad you enjoyed the show. We had a lot of fun in Chicago- I hope we can come back soon!

If you sign up for the mailing list on our website (main page, near the bottom) you can get updates from the band like when we'll be coming on tour and when our album comes out etc.

Best,

Daenen

we wrote something about Mike K. and he responded:

Thank you so much girls ;) We hope we can come back soon.

Best,

Kirsh

we wrote about wanting an autographs and they responded:

Hi Girls-

If you send your request along with your address to rosie@themidwaystate.com she can send you an autographed photograph.

Thanks so much,

Daenen

Melanie that email you got from Mike is so great!!! Will be typing our letter soon so you should get it tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get our autograph soon because we want to take a picture with it.

:lmao:

that's his day job!

today i saw this REALLY old school clip of them from 2004 (not that old but....) and the guitarists are different. they're moving all over the stage, and switching places....i like the mikes. :mf_rosetinted:

I know! We bought their album off of iTunes and it came with a Change For You Video. The video had like three different people and no Mikes.:thumbdown: We love the Mikes, they seem more fun rather than the others.:wub2:

Gimme more Gimme more:punk:

We need some more people for this!! I can't believe no more people want to atleast say thank you:sneaky2: It's hard opening up a show for someone else's fans... and they were freakin awesome!

no hostility now. :wink2:

everyone has their reasons!

I know we have just a little for this project but I think Midway would be happy if there were just 5 of us doing this. We're thinking that they would be happy with anything. I think they are getting excited about it.:wink2:

Anyway it still would be cool if several more people joined, it would make the book more full and more exciting. So people if you haven't joined yet, join!:naughty:

Is the due date at the end of this month?

The Meyer Twins:wub2:

I know we have just a little for this project but I think Midway would be happy if there were just 5 of us doing this. We're thinking that they would be happy with anything. I think they are getting excited about it.:wink2:

Anyway it still would be cool if several more people joined, it would make the book more full and more exciting. So people if you haven't joined yet, join!:naughty:

Is the due date at the end of this month?

The Meyer Twins:wub2:

YUP :thumb_yello: That's atleast what I'm thinking.

i can make three different ones- how that? Or i can get some of my friends to fall in love with them and they can write some:)

boo people really, we know you liked them!

when is the deadline for this??

I love these guys!