OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

I think PMing people is a good idea. If they haven't checked the thread recently they probably aren't aware there's a deadline yet.

Yes, i shall do that tomorrow:thumb_yello: For now I'm swamped with pre cal and chem :(

oh this is all too familar...this is how it was with the yearbook lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, i shall do that tomorrow:thumb_yello: For now I'm swamped with pre cal and chem :(

oh this is all too familar...this is how it was with the yearbook lol

OMG! Cal and chem?:thumbdown: We took chem in community college a year or so ago and it was flippin' murder. We hated it and barely passed and besides that, the teacher was a smart elic.:naughty: As for Cal, we don't even go there.:roftl:

We're sure it was very hectic with A YEAR IN CARTOON MOTION. It was a huge deal and you Mel and Lollipop Monkey passed with flying colors.:roftl:

Hey all! Got an email from MIKE KIRSH!!! This is what we said:

Hello lovlies!

We just are writing now because we wanted to say thank you for our autograph. We thanked rosie and she was so nice to send it to us. It is such a sweet photo and is sitting nicely on our desk! Thanks a bunch!

We have contacted rosie about the mika fan club and the book all of us are putting together for you guys. Hopefully you guys come back to chicago or even closer st. louis so we can see you again. Seeing you guys was a unforgettable moment.

Love n Stuff

The Meyer Twins

Haley and Megan

...and this is what he said:

Hey haley and megan. Glad to hear you got the autographs. you're very welcome:) we are super flattered by the Mika fans for making that book. We are home for a bit recording some more songs but we will be back on the road shortly I am sure. Hopefully we'll come to chicago or st. louis.

best,

mike kirsh

Isn't that soooo sweet.:wub2: They even responded to their myspace mika video posts.

Hey all! Got an email from MIKE KIRSH!!! This is what we said:

Hello lovlies!

We just are writing now because we wanted to say thank you for our autograph. We thanked rosie and she was so nice to send it to us. It is such a sweet photo and is sitting nicely on our desk! Thanks a bunch!

We have contacted rosie about the mika fan club and the book all of us are putting together for you guys. Hopefully you guys come back to chicago or even closer st. louis so we can see you again. Seeing you guys was a unforgettable moment.

Love n Stuff

The Meyer Twins

Haley and Megan

...and this is what he said:

Hey haley and megan. Glad to hear you got the autographs. you're very welcome:) we are super flattered by the Mika fans for making that book. We are home for a bit recording some more songs but we will be back on the road shortly I am sure. Hopefully we'll come to chicago or st. louis.

best,

mike kirsh

Isn't that soooo sweet.:wub2: They even responded to their myspace mika video posts.

Awww that's getting me pumped up...thanks for sharing:punk:

Melanie we LOVE the title of the book. That is so neat. We can't wait to see the cover. Mike's letter to us got us pumped and they all seem soooo excited about this project.:wub2: He said they were hopeing to come to Chicago or St. Louis.:punk:

By the way, did anyone see at the Chicago gig when Daenen put water on his drums? That was so cool.:wub2:

I just had an idea of even making the photos of each member a little polaroid next to there letters/messages etc.

yey or ney?

That would be awesome, it would be like a theme throughout the whole book. We would say yey, but it's also up to everybody else. If we went with that, that would be cool if the pictures would be the color of sepia or gray scale to make it look like vintage pictures. That's a cute idea though lovelove_mika!:thumb_yello:

The Meyer Twins

Melanie we LOVE the title of the book. That is so neat. We can't wait to see the cover. Mike's letter to us got us pumped and they all seem soooo excited about this project.:wub2: He said they were hopeing to come to Chicago or St. Louis.:punk:

By the way, did anyone see at the Chicago gig when Daenen put water on his drums? That was so cool.:wub2:

why did he put water on his drums?

why did he put water on his drums?

We don't know either. We just though it was kind of like an ending to the song (forgot which song it was). It was cool though. He poured water on the drums and waited for his cue and rocked it on those drums, he was awesome. These guys are the best!:blush-anim-cl:

BTW thanks for giving us your name Jackie! Now I won't have to write lovelove_mika, lol.

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

Haha, Mika Kirsh said "super flattered." What a cutie.

I think Jackie's idea is great too! I like the idea of the whole book being themed like that.

We know! We love Mike, both Mike's actually. AND he used the word "super" which we use all the time. They are SUPER cuties!:blush-anim-cl:

We agree. Jackies ideas are GREAT. This is going to look awesome!

The Twins

We know! We love Mike, both Mike's actually. AND he used the word "super" which we use all the time. They are SUPER cuties!:blush-anim-cl:

We agree. Jackies ideas are GREAT. This is going to look awesome!

The Twins

I love both Mikes too! And as for "super"...when I talk, I replace it with "wicked" (I guess since I'm from Boston). But I still think "super" is really cute. :thumb_yello:

I love both Mikes too! And as for "super"...when I talk, I replace it with "wicked" (I guess since I'm from Boston). But I still think "super" is really cute. :thumb_yello:

Wicked is cute too. Maybe we should start using it. Mike Kirsh has already gotten me hooked on "Stoked", lol. We also use a bunch of words from the 70's. Like Groovy, Neato, and you guessed it, Super!