OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All that talk about signed photos and I ended up wanting one too! Haha mine came in the mail today. :biggrin2: I was having such a bad day today in school, I'm really exhausted (I think my body's on a hockey hangover for a while), and I got home and checked the mail. As soon as I saw that in the mail I got so happy. I emailed Rosie to thank her and she emailed me back and was really sweet, once again.

I'm so happy :cheerful_h4h:

"Excuse me Mika...but could you personally address and send millions of signed photos of yourself to each of your fans all over the earth? Kthx.

P.S. If it's easier for you...you can just start with Boston.

Love, the world"

That'd go over well. :naughty:

ooo, i just e-mailed them and ask a little ask for a signed photo- ah i hope i can get it!

*****EXCITED*****

psh....Mika should do that....

haha, that would take him forever. ah well.

Yasmine should do that! :shocked: She could sign a piece of her artwork! :wub2:

I just noticed that I won't be able to get my Midway State signed picture for a week because I gave Rosie my mom's address and I'm at my dad's :doh::lmao:

I just noticed that I won't be able to get my Midway State signed picture for a week because I gave Rosie my mom's address and I'm at my dad's :doh::lmao:

Maybe you'll forget about it, and then it'll be a really good surprise when you get back to your mom's house.

Yasmine should do that! :shocked: She could sign a piece of her artwork! :wub2:

That would be so cool! oh wow. She wouldn't have as many people to do it for- ahhh that would be awesome.

"Excuse me Mika...but could you personally address and send millions of signed photos of yourself to each of your fans all over the earth? Kthx.

P.S. If it's easier for you...you can just start with Boston.

Love, the world"

That'd go over well. :naughty:

LOL duh, sounds reasonable. It would be eeeasy as pie.

Maybe you'll forget about it, and then it'll be a really good surprise when you get back to your mom's house.

Hopefully!! :biggrin2:

We wish Mika would do that, but of course he wouldn't have time. We love collecting autographs. It's such a thrill to go to the mailbox everyday! And The Midway State are such sweethearts about it, ooooh we hope they come to St. Louis sometime!

The Meyer Twins

I hope they come near Iowa!! My (twin) sister was telling my mom that she has to take her to a Midway State concert because she's taken me to 3 Mika concerts. Luckily Cassie's been to all 3 so I'll be able to go the Midway State concert! :biggrin2: I feel kind of bad for my mom though. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: That would work out fine for you to see The Midway State. We are hoping that they will come to St. Louis because it is about an hour away from where we live in IL. This time me and my sister could maybe go alone instead of other family members tagging along and pushing us out the door before the concert is over. Sometimes we are a little freakish.....we actually want to do something out of the ordinary like finish a concert, meet the band. Oh well, our dad and mom have already listened to the cd we have and just love them, including our cousin we were with in Chicago! Something tells me we won't go alone.:roftl::wink2:

:roftl: That would work out fine for you to see The Midway State. We are hoping that they will come to St. Louis because it is about an hour away from where we live in IL. This time me and my sister could maybe go alone instead of other family members tagging along and pushing us out the door before the concert is over. Sometimes we are a little freakish.....we actually want to do something out of the ordinary like finish a concert, meet the band. Oh well, our dad and mom have already listened to the cd we have and just love them, including our cousin we were with in Chicago! Something tells me we won't go alone.:roftl::wink2:

I really can't wait to see them do their full set of songs and ahhh! It'll just be amazing! :wub2: I hope that Taylor doesn't come with me. :naughty: She's very agressive!

:roftl: :roftl: Hmmmm......as aggressive as us??? Just looked at a past email from Midway and this came exactly from Mike Kirsh a.k.a. dreamy:

"Hopefully we'll come to chicago or st. louis."

We will hold them to that!!! Maybe they will come to St. Louis just for us :):wub2::naughty:

Oh yay, that's so cool! I hope you get to see them too! He said they're definitely coming to Boston so I can't wait!