OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BUMP! :das:

live-shot-1600x1200.jpg

LOVE THAT PICTURE!:wub2: Had that on our screen saver breifly, now we have another The Midway State screen saver on ours now.

We know how you feel Megan with stuff being at another house. Whenever we go to our dads we have basiclly nothing there as we do where we are, although we love our dads house because all throughout high school we were at that house. Ahhh, memories. We moved with our mom in the winter right after we graduated which was WOW 2004!!!:blink::roftl:

oh....BUMP!

LOVE THAT PICTURE!:wub2: Had that on our screen saver breifly, now we have another The Midway State screen saver on ours now.

We know how you feel Megan with stuff being at another house. Whenever we go to our dads we have basiclly nothing there as we do where we are, although we love our dads house because all throughout high school we were at that house. Ahhh, memories. We moved with our mom in the winter right after we graduated which was WOW 2004!!!:blink::roftl:

oh....BUMP!

I don't think I could ever choose... I packed my stuff once because I was I thought I needed space from my mom, but I got all emotional and it was just embarassing :naughty:

We only live about 20 minutes from our dad but we went to school were we lived so we just moved all of our stuff here. At least we see our dad a lot and we love them both. When the divorce came we were like :blink::shocked: We knew we would see both of them whatever it took.:wub2:

When my parents got divorced I didn't really know what was going on and I just thought it was a normal thing and they made us go back and forth every 2 days :roftl::boxed:

Ah that's good. When my parents got divorced my mother bounced. She was like "see ya!" and moved 12 hours away. Needless to say...her house is not my favorite place to go.

That sucks.. :boxed: Wouldn't be my favorite place either.

When my parents got divorced I didn't really know what was going on and I just thought it was a normal thing and they made us go back and forth every 2 days :roftl::boxed:

Yeah it was the same for us. It seemed like our dad always wanted to please us like going to the movies and eating out.:roftl:

Ah that's good. When my parents got divorced my mother bounced. She was like "see ya!" and moved 12 hours away. Needless to say...her house is not my favorite place to go.

Wow.:blink::boxed:

YOU HAVE A TOTAL OF ABOUT 24 HOURS...

I need everyone's letter ASAP... I know everyone thinks I'm pretty chill about this and I am because there aren't even tour dates out... But it's important that I get EVERYTHING by tomorrow.

The process of editing and putting together the final product is not easy...and than there's converting all of the files to lulu...

So please hurry it up a little:thumb_yello:

Did 20 of you just drop the project??????:boxed: I'm really not understanding what was so hard about a 4 week deadline:thumbdown:

I need to get working on this, so start the engine please...

* I know some have sent in emails...about 2 people since a few days ago but I havn't had a chance to look through just yet.

Did 20 of you just drop the project??????:boxed: I'm really not understanding what was so hard about a 4 week deadline:thumbdown:

I need to get working on this, so start the engine please...

* I know some have sent in emails...about 2 people since a few days ago but I havn't had a chance to look through just yet.

Can I get it to you today still!!??? i didn't forget! I have it but i haven't been home

yeah, both of you can still email them to me... with about half a dozen entries I think I need as many as I can get

Thank You! I'll get it as soon as i can. Also, can see if i can get my sister to write one too if you'd like (she's a fan too) she gets home around 7:30