OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the 9th:naughty:

Shizzzzzzzzz :naughty:

Do you reallllly have to have them today Melanie? :crybaby: I have the letter done' date=' but the picture I want to use is at my mother's house and I can't get it until tomorrow because she just came back from California :blush-anim-cl: I would have gotten it before now, but she locked me out of the house :sneaky2:[/font']

Wow this is getting down to the nitty gritty. We are glad that we got our stuff in early, for a change. I hope some people that don't often write on here start sending in their stuff, because what would happen if we didn't have all the entries?

We are with mikaholic! Have we broken double digits yet Mel?

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

We shoud all write two, one from the real YOU and one from some random person.

example:

hAaaaAayy Bo0oiIiiiiS!

jEa,uhhHh, juSs w@nna let chu kn0w dat uh, jea, U boOoiii's are m@d fliiiiIiiiii.

~*~ LaQuisha. ~*~

hahaha i dont even understand that:roftl:

Wow this is getting down to the nitty gritty. We are glad that we got our stuff in early, for a change. I hope some people that don't often write on here start sending in their stuff, because what would happen if we didn't have all the entries?

We are with mikaholic! Have we broken double digits yet Mel?

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Yeah, I hope more people get theirs in. I'm glad I got mine done right away too! I'll procrastinate on homework...but The Midway State? Nah, I'll get that done ASAP. :naughty:

My name's Lauren by the way. :thumb_yello:

someone puhleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post what they wrote i am horrible at writing these things can u please help me!

i'm gonna PM it to you lol.

We shoud all write two' date=' one from the real YOU and one from some random person.

example:

hAaaaAayy Bo0oiIiiiiS!

jEa,uhhHh, juSs w@nna let chu kn0w dat uh, jea, U boOoiii's are m@d fliiiiIiiiii.

~*~ LaQuisha. ~*~[/quote']

OMG that's too funny! what's embarassing, is that people actually write that that....:puking:

Yeah, I hope more people get theirs in. I'm glad I got mine done right away too! I'll procrastinate on homework...but The Midway State? Nah, I'll get that done ASAP. :naughty:

My name's Lauren by the way. :thumb_yello:

Lauren, we definetely procrastinate on certain things, but for the MFC and The Midway State, we are usually the first ones done!:roftl: We can't wait to see the final product!!!!!

Lauren, we definetely procrastinate on certain things, but for the MFC and The Midway State, we are usually the first ones done!:roftl: We can't wait to see the final product!!!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

I can't wait to see it either! I can't wait till they get it. They deserve the crap out of it.

I'm getting a new camera tomorrow, so the cover should come out really high quality. It's seriously, so beautiful this camera. Hahahaha.

I'm such a nerd, but really it is.

A canon rebel XTI, it's putting a pretty big hole in my pocket, but it's so worth it.

Canon-XTi-400D.jpg

So once I shoot the cover it should be up here by tomorrow night!

( I suck at photoshop, so I had to print out each individual 'polaroid' picture I made,and i'll throw them on top of eachother manually and the photograph them )