OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

I'm getting a new camera tomorrow, so the cover should come out really high quality. It's seriously, so beautiful this camera. Hahahaha.

I'm such a nerd, but really it is.

A canon rebel XTI, it's putting a pretty big hole in my pocket, but it's so worth it.

Canon-XTi-400D.jpg

So once I shoot the cover it should be up here by tomorrow night!

( I suck at photoshop, so I had to print out each individual 'polaroid' picture I made,and i'll throw them on top of eachother manually and the photograph them )

OMG!!! That sounds awesome!! That camera looks freakin' cool!

The Twins

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm getting a new camera tomorrow, so the cover should come out really high quality. It's seriously, so beautiful this camera. Hahahaha.

I'm such a nerd, but really it is.

A canon rebel XTI, it's putting a pretty big hole in my pocket, but it's so worth it.

Canon-XTi-400D.jpg

Oooooooooh :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: *wipes drool*

We signed ours "The Meyer Twins" but we also included our full names too.

Did anyone put their email address or anything like that? I just put my name. I don't know if anyone did anything different.

Hey Daenan, Mike K, Mike W, and Nathan!!!

Thank you so much for the amazing performance at Terminal 5! You were all amazing! It was so exciting getting to meet all of you before the show, you were all really nice. When you go on tour all of you definitely have to come back to New York and play, I would without a doubt go!

Love,

Aimee Weinberg

(Myspace and Mika Fan Club username- I <3 MIKA!!!)

P1010684.jpg

P.S- I am the one in the black jacket and red and black plaid scarf lol

twins I got your correction :) But I had corrected it already:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: LOL!! That is such a common mistake for us!! Thanks for correcting it Mel, we were beginning to panic!

Hm. Should I have put something like that?

We don't know. We put our address underneath our names, we don't know why but just in case they need it for something, haha. We didn't put our email because by now they probably know it!:naughty:

Hey Daenan' date=' Mike K, Mike W, and Nathan!!!

Thank you so much for the amazing performance at Terminal 5! You were all amazing! It was so exciting getting to meet all of you before the show, you were all really nice. When you go on tour all of you definitely have to come back to New York and play, I would without a doubt go!

Love,

Aimee Weinberg

(Myspace and Mika Fan Club username- I <3 MIKA!!!)

[img']http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh13/aiweinberg/MIKA%20%20at%20Terminal%205/P1010684.jpg[/img]

P.S- I am the one in the black jacket and red and black plaid scarf lol

That's sweet!

Well I already sent it to Melanie so it would be a pain to have her change anything, lol.

And uh...is everyone's short? Because I feel like I wrote them an absolute novel.

i wrote a pretty long one too lol

Should i put my e-mail on?!

Well I already sent it to Melanie so it would be a pain to have her change anything, lol.

And uh...is everyone's short? Because I feel like I wrote them an absolute novel.

Ours was 213 words and 28 lines on a typical Microsoft Word document. Just under a page long. It looks cute with the drawing we did faded into the background of the letter.

I just checked. Mine's 477 words on Microsoft Word. :naughty:

Oh god, i suppose i should shorten mine. I already sent it though. Can i re- send it!!!???

i don't want mine to be too long, they'll never read the whole thing! ahhh!!!:thumbdown::blink::boxed:

Oh god, i suppose i should shorten mine. I already sent it though. Can i re- send it!!!???

i don't want mine to be too long, they'll never read the whole thing! ahhh!!!:thumbdown::blink::boxed:

Hahaha how long is it?? I'm sure they'd read the whole thing, regardless. They'll appreciate it.

I just checked. Mine's 477 words on Microsoft Word. :naughty:

:shocked::roftl: Wow yours is like double ours.

We don't even want to think how long yours is to ours.:roftl: We're sure they would read it all.

:shocked::roftl: Wow yours is like double ours.

We don't even want to think how long yours is to ours.:roftl: We're sure they would read it all.

oh i hope so i don't have time to edit, i'm writing a paper for school thats due tomorrow lol.