OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know lol...if mika talked to me like that before he hit it super big..I think i'd be bragging about it :mf_lustslow:

I would! :naughty: I don't think he's ever really talked to anybody though.. Nono was on there a LOOOONG time ago and left a comment and he didn't comment back :sneaky2: What a brat! :bleh:

Okay, they are officially the sweetest rockers ever:punk:

Here's my recent convo via myspace comments:

Have a lovely week boys! ooops, rock stars don't use "lovely" do they???

:P

I'm a little confused... so I tried to get your cd back at the chicago gig but no one could find it :o I have to resort to waiting right? It hasn't been released yet in the U.S has it?

lots and lots of love,

Melanie

We say lovely sometimes ;)

Our EP has been released in the states...its not in all stores, mostly smaller stores. it was at the gig, tucked away in the front. the EP is on itunes, amazon, our website/myspace...

have a good week melanie!

- mike wise

Sweet! I'm gonna look for the EP... I couldn't get to the cd's, because at the time I was a minor and for some reason they closed it off to us :( BUT come Wednesday I'll be 18 :P ( a little late now I'm afraid!)

awww keep saying "lovely" :D

lots of love,

-Melanie

Happy early birthday!

you're "lovely"- wise

:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

OMG!! How sweet. AND he says lovely which is a bonus! I love how they all chat with their fans.:wub2: Happy 18th on WED. BTW Mike W. just posted a comment for us tonight too!

Megan, we saw some comments on their page that mentioned cookies. That must of been you. How sweet about the cookies!

We are going estatic about them hopefully coming to St. Louis!! We feel like they will just for our sake (in our dreams!).

hmmmmmm...well I havn't looked through all the emails yet... it's probably there though...did you send it under your real name??

it should be under

taytay13579@hotmail.com

i had to send it twice because the first time it said failure to send. that's why i'm so worried. i really hope it sent.

let me know if it didn't. it's saved on my computer...

They're all sweet!

I havn't spoken to the other two...whenver I leave comments, wise writes me... I've spoken to Nathan via messages, and he's great:blush-anim-cl: I think I have the biggest "crush" on him:wub2: You know I like that hair of his!

How can you not love that hair! :wub2: When he touches it... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

God, what about printing this entire thread out and putting it in the book, haha. This has some juicy stuff on here.

Yeah Nathans hair is sooo cool, Mike K. is sooo killer cool, Daenen is sooo sweet, and Mike W.'s personality is almost identical to ours, it is so uncanny. Plus it does help that they are super cute with killer musical abilities! We have chatted with them all except the lovely Nathan!

Love

The Twins

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X10

MY AUTOGRAPHED PIC CAME TODAY!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: QUOTE]

OMG isnt it amazing!!!!!!!!!! i got mine last week and i framed it and put it above my bed:naughty: i told them on there my space that i got it and i asked them what they were looking at lol and Mika k. replied back saying i was wondering that also!:roftl:

OMG isnt it amazing!!!!!!!!!! i got mine last week and i framed it and put it above my bed:naughty: i told them on there my space that i got it and i asked them what they were looking at lol and Mika k. replied back saying i was wondering that also!:roftl:

I got mine too! :shocked: Not sure when it actually came because at my dad's house for a week' date=' but it sure is nice! :wub2: YAY![/font']

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X10

MY AUTOGRAPHED PIC CAME TODAY!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: QUOTE]

:roftl: that's what i did too! it's in a yellow fram under mika's autograph.:wub2: i showed my best friend' date=' and she thought it was the coolest thing.[/color']