OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just fell in love with Nathan a billion times more... his hair is pretty tamed on the road...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Sx9O41C00

Yes!!! Loved watching that video and loved that part of the house of blues. we already left a comment. They always seem to have a blast.:punk:

I just fell in love with Nathan a billion times more... his hair is pretty tamed on the road...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Sx9O41C00

i didn't know they posted a new one! i love them! they skipped over their experience in NY...they should have talked about the crazy people (me)they met there.

I like the fact that they were starving and they were stuck behind a Doritos truck...and asked the driver if they could have some. Haha Mike Wise... "Not even in a dire emergency like this...That's just selfish!" :naughty:

I like the fact that they were starving and they were stuck behind a Doritos truck...and asked the driver if they could have some. Haha Mike Wise... "Not even in a dire emergency like this...That's just selfish!" :naughty:

That part was HILARIOUS! :lmao:

mike wise is such a jokester.

Haha! He is very funny. It was really funny in a video where he tried some baked doritos and he wondered if they were going to be any good or not and he just looked at the camera and said "NO.":roftl:

We could tell they were going to say the house of blues. It just seemed like it would be from the background. Glad they showed some Chicago.:punk:

Haha! He is very funny. It was really funny in a video where he tried some baked dorites and he wondered if they were going to be any good or not and he just looked at the camera and said "NO.":roftl:

We could tell they were going to say the house of blues. It just seemed like it would be from the background. Glad they showed some Chicago.:punk:

i love that one! baked doritos really suck. :thumbdown:

i really like the one where he says that no one calls him and his cell phone service would think he's a loser for not using minutes.

The poor thing :wub2: I'm so glad he's putting up with all of this! I can't wait for the album! :wub2: :wub2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CDiIvHZnuNU&feature=related&

I'm so stupid! :doh:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Um6nyca0tbo&feature=related

:roftl: :roftl: Nathan on the first video said nit picky. That is something we always say.

That is hilarious with Mike K. playing the piano.

Thanks for the links!!!

The poor thing :wub2: I'm so glad he's putting up with all of this! I can't wait for the album!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CDiIvHZnuNU&feature=related&

I'm so stupid!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Um6nyca0tbo&feature=related

:roftl:i LOVE that one of kirsh!! it's so funnnny!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

That was very funny. We don't really care for baked chips doritos either.:thumbdown:

i don't either...i DO like baked lays though....yum....have you ever tried them in a sandwich??? :wub2:

:roftl:i LOVE that one of kirsh!! it's so funnnny!

i don't either...i DO like baked lays though....yum....have you ever tried them in a sandwich??? :wub2:

The baked lays are pretty good. No we haven't tried them on a sandwich.:roftl: Although we have taken many a bite of sandwiches and put chips in our mouths at the same time. If you got that.:blink::naughty:

i got that lol. i think it's more convienient to put the chips in the sandwich :naughty:

Have you ever had a tuna sandwich with chips in it? I don't like tuna, but it's good.

Haha just thought I'd jump into the conversation.

Have you ever had a tuna sandwich with chips in it? I don't like tuna, but it's good.

Yuck. We do not like Tuna.:thumbdown: Hahaha. The best is like a turkey and salami sandwich with like a hunk of cheese on the side and some lays potato. You could have a whole smorgasboard of ideas to mix in your mouth.:roftl:

Yuck. We do not like Tuna.:thumbdown: Hahaha. The best is like a turkey and salami sandwich with like a hunk of cheese on the side and some lays potato. You could have a whole smorgasboard of ideas to mix in your mouth.:roftl:

Hahaha I can safely say I've never tried that. I usually stick to ham and cheese. Maybe toss some mustard on there. I'm a pretty picky eater.

i don't like tuna sandwiches, but i have eaten tuna with chips! have you ever tried tuna with cheez its???? VERY GOOD!

what about ice-cream with cereal in it?? frosted flakes, and cookie crisp work best. :naughty:

Hahaha I can safely say I've never tried that. I usually stick to ham and cheese. Maybe toss some mustard on there. I'm a pretty picky eater.

Yeah we are picky eaters too. Haven't ever tried ham and cheese WITH mustard but it's worth a try.......someday.:roftl: But nothings better than a good salami sandwich, and now I wish I had some salami in the house. This conversation is making me hungry.:roftl:

i don't like tuna sandwiches, but i have eaten tuna with chips! have you ever tried tuna with cheez its???? VERY GOOD!

what about ice-cream with cereal in it?? frosted flakes, and cookie crisp work best. :naughty:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE COOKIE CRISP!!! or should i say COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE CRISP like they do in the commercials:naughty:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE COOKIE CRISP!!! or should i say COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE CRISP like they do in the commercials:naughty:

omg.....:roftl:

i brought them into work' date=' and i was sharing them with someone, and she informed me that they changed their recepie a couple years ago, but now it's back to normal.....someone's got too much cereal and time on their hands.:naughty: [/color']