OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a message from kirsh... after I'd written them lol

that he thought it was a really sweet idea.

I got a bit worried because it looked like it wasn't going to be huge...I sent them a pic of mika with the yearbook lol...just to let them know that I've done this before and they're not gonna get like a freaky pop up book:roftl: and I said " Nathan you should totally try rockin those glasses mika's wearing" Kirsh wrote back: "I'll see if nathan will wear those glasses" he got a kick out of it...and than of course that was the first time kirsh had ever written me...and I started a little conversation with him and by the end he said he would try and wear the mika glasses... "we'll see...haha...maybe"

He was such a sweetheart! So, I think for sure him and wise, from my understanding are gonna love it:wub2:

If one of them wears those glasses, we'll be like :mf_lustslow:. We would so love to have glasses like that.

We've gotten quite a few emails from Mike Kirsh. He is so sweet and he wished us a fun Saturday.:wub2:

FORGOT to mention that I asked the guys for a quote for the book... I think I know what I'll do with it :blush-anim-cl:

I asked them to describe the mika tour and wise wrote back saying:

* I even mentioned meeting johnny to them lol... I was telling everyone at that point! They're no exception!*

hey melanie.

a. thats pretty cool about johnny depp. he's a bad ass.

b. "being on tour with mika was the best month of our lives! him and his band were the warmest people and they really inspired us."

I had no idea they felt that way about the tour:punk:

Yes. We'd be telling everyone about meeting Johnny Depp also. That is just so neat. We sent to an address in Chicago so we're hoping Johnny will sign our picture from Sweeney Todd. We can always hope.:wub2:

We saw that on your myspace page. That is a wonderful quote. Can't wait to see what they think of the book.

Oh and vote for us if you think it is the best. We entered to win Mika's autograph because we don't have one. The link is in our sig. Tomorrow is the last day. So if you vote...THANKS!

Maybe we should all add our e-mail addresses to the bottom of our letters in hopes of them writting back or something, Haha.

Btw, I laughed really hard at all those stupid captions Nathan has under those pictures of animals.

That is a good idea!!! Maybe Melanie could put a page of all our emails or something.:blush-anim-cl:

So, how do I have to go about fixing the cover?

higher resolution pictures? I think the resolution should be high enough for the pictures, it may just be the way I resized them that they came out a little pixely. And make it more of a vertical cover?

Right :) The book will be the size of computer paper... so the pics have to be high res. and propotioned correctly... Talk to Mana, if you need exact dimensions...and yes, a vertical cover:thumb_yello:

Look's like they got a new picture:

thms.gif

Once I get some of my 'photography' online, and edit and see how I feel about it, I think it'd be awesome to send it to them and if see if they'd wanna shoot. Haha, that sounds so gay but I think it'd be awesome. I have a few ideas I'd do with them. The only thing is the only 'fancy' piece of equiptment I have is my camera, I just like capturing people in the moment, not so much under hot lights and sitting on a couch. So I'd use my professinal camera, possibly some 35mm and maybe a few polaroids. I'll stop rambling now.

thms.gif

Once I get some of my 'photography' online, and edit and see how I feel about it, I think it'd be awesome to send it to them and if see if they'd wanna shoot. Haha, that sounds so gay but I think it'd be awesome. I have a few ideas I'd do with them. The only thing is the only 'fancy' piece of equiptment I have is my camera, I just like capturing people in the moment, not so much under hot lights and sitting on a couch. So I'd use my professinal camera, possibly some 35mm and maybe a few polaroids. I'll stop rambling now.

Nathan :wub2:

thms.gif

I was talking to Mike Wise and we were kind of joking around back and forth so I said "once I become a famous photographer we'll have to do a shoot together.." or something like that, and Mike said "yes, we'll do a shoot with you one day!" ...and then he threw in a "go bruins go" because my Bruins had just eliminated the Toronto Maple Leafs from playoff contention and I gave him crap about it. :thumb_yello: I love Mike Wise.

I was talking to Mike Wise and we were kind of joking around back and forth so I said "once I become a famous photographer we'll have to do a shoot together.." or something like that, and Mike said "yes, we'll do a shoot with you one day!" ...and then he threw in a "go bruins go" because my Bruins had just eliminated the Toronto Maple Leafs from playoff contention and I gave him crap about it. :thumb_yello: I love Mike Wise.

Aw, what a sweetie. I looks like my chances are better than I thought.

I really need to get my **** online.