OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

cool cool jackie :) We can't wait to see what you've created:wub2:

I should be around off and on this weekend to have a look and make sure the cover is print ready. :punk:

PS: Should I reveal that StandardToaster is secretly obsessed with Midway State, and has been listening to their EP over and over again? :naughty:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Niiice! He told me today that he's dying to see Finland. He's heard only good things (mostly from me I guess), and if it's good for Rufus it's good for them! :naughty::thumb_yello: Why can't Mika be as... erm, wise? :sneaky2::lmao:

By the way, I love it how you always start your comments for them like: "Hey men!" That must really boost their egos! :roftl:

Niiice! He told me today that he's dying to see Finland. He's heard only good things (mostly from me I guess), and if it's good for Rufus it's good for them! :thumb_yello: Why can't Mika be as... erm, wise? :sneaky2::lmao:

By the way, I love it how you always start your comments for them like: "Hey men!" That must really boost their egos! :roftl:

Hahaha:naughty: Yeah we said it like once and it just stuck. I hope they come to finland too, as well as Mika. That is if they all come back to Chicago sometime...:naughty:

I saw where midway posted a new blog about them doing a in store performance that is acoustic in Baltimore, MA. We wish we lived closer. Saw where you put "I wish I had wings". That's hilarious.:roftl:

so, Melanie and Mana, if A N Y T H I N G needs adjusting i will do it asap tonite!

as long as it takes me, but I won't be home until probably 9ish.

I have a date with some of my ladies and an ice cream stand.

oh my god, i'm so gay.

anyways, anything, let me know, i'll fix it tonite.

thanks.

The cover is great:mf_lustslow: Now, we just need Mana's opinion...but I'm sure she'll say it's a go...and we're off to the presses!:thumb_yello:

THANKS AGAIN JACKIE you are the bomb! :P

Q: - what software was used to make it? Can send me the original file, email it to the same address you have for my MSN. Also send me the JPEG file. :thumb_yello:

Melanie - what size are you getting printed? And hard or softcover?

Q: - what software was used to make it? Can send me the original file, email it to the same address you have for my MSN. Also send me the JPEG file. :thumb_yello:

It's kind of confusing,

To make the pictures into 'polaroids' i used photoshop but just resizing and copying and pasting. To pile them together I used paint, then put them back onto photoshop to add the birds and write the title, then used Picasa which is a really basic photo editing program on my computer to get the vintage or 'warmfly' appeal.

i'm emailing you everything now!

http://www.lulu.com/en/products/hardcover/

I think we are gonna do:http://www.lulu.com/en/products/hardcover/

us letter color, perfect bound (8.5 by 11) HARDCOVER

I was orignially going to do the soft, but there weren't enough pages before...and now there are:thumb_yello:

I'm ordering 4...

I tried finding a picture of the back of a polaroid so i could pile them together quickly and make a back cover, but I couldn't find any.

Did you want a back cover?

well we're gonna put a BLACK cover, with white writing (the poem I wrote)

So, no worries... I think it should work out well:thumb_yello: