The PROM 2008 Thread!!

AKateisaKate

I know there are lots of people here who are seniors in high school which means there are two important things right now: Graduation, (Okay, maybe 3) College...

AND PROM!! :mf_lustslow::roftl:

Okay, I know there's more than that, but we're second semester seniors. We deserve a thread to talk about prom.

I know it's early but why not? Come for a place to relieve yourself when the Senioritis kicks in (I've been avoiding it for the sake of my Economincs grade).

Share dresses, makeup, hot dates, advices, and whatever else prom here.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we had sth like a prom, that was 4 years ago, god I'm old :boxed:

thinking back I don't think we even took any pics. but I was at the frontpage of a newspaper :roftl:

O god it just hit me...I also had prom 4 years ago.:shocked: 4 years ago??! When did that happen?? Am I really that old?:roftl:

Anyway, I don't have nice memories of my prom. The guy I was supposed to dance with bailed on me and so I had to dance with our dance teacher. :doh: And I don't even like dancing. But I loved my gown and I had to show it.:naughty:

I went to 2 differend proms at 2 different schools, neither of which was mine, and I've regretted it ever since. So to all of you seniors thinking about not going to yours, get a dress (it doesn't have to be the big expensive kind I got mine @ JC Penny in the Juniors section), go, dance, and have a blast! For me! And request the DJ to play Love Today.

People keep pressuring me to go... I've never been to a single dance.

In the beginning, I admit it was because I was all shy and quiet...whatever...people still were like "Melanie come on you'd look so pretty!"

And now, I can honestly say that I just don't wanna go lol... but I feel bad for saying that because no one understands... I'm going to try and force myself to go, but it'll be hard... My friends really want me to go, I just don't know though...

I'd wear a pretty hot dress though:naughty:

Yeahhhh you'd have the hottest dress THERE!

lol but I don't have a date... it's in May. I just don't wanna go with anyone my age..They're all so dumb:thumbdown:

Mika should have a prom competition...

essay: Why Mika should be my prom date...

LOL... it would get ugly around here:sneaky2: :roftl:

I think I'm gonig to ask my friend from ballet class. He doesn't go to our high school, and he's a sophomere, but so what? We have so much fun together. He better say yes. :naughty: Several of my friends won't have dates either, but hey- think of it this way. How could you turn down a perfectly legitimate reason to wear a hot dress? Plus, not everyone will have dates.

*Drools* That's amazing. I love all the flowy ones, especially for the beginning of summer.

I mean Its Zac Posen, so I'd have to have it replicated lol

I love it, becausei its not like those ugly cup cake ones...everyone's gonna wear those, and I just wanted to be different...more NEW YORK fashion week:punk:

not this

DRESS.jpg