The Brits 2008 rolling news

greta

I couldn't help but laugh at Mika's face when Mark Ronson was announced as the winner :naughty:.

The affair was pretty much a shambles, but it was funny. Sharon was dire, and Vic Reeves was even worse. Fearne Cotton made me want to poke my own eyeballs out, and no way should Kate Nash have won an award.

The Arctic Monkeys...hmm, they were drunk and don't really give a crap, but I must admit, I was getting fed up of all the "Brit School" worshipping, so them taking the mick was welcomed :bleh:.

Congrats to Mika for going home with something anyway! :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't help but laugh at Mika's face when Mark Ronson was announced as the winner :naughty:.

The affair was pretty much a shambles, but it was funny. Sharon was dire, and Vic Reeves was even worse. Fearne Cotton made me want to poke my own eyeballs out, and no way should Kate Nash have won an award.

The Arctic Monkeys...hmm, they were drunk and don't really give a crap, but I must admit, I was getting fed up of all the "Brit School" worshipping, so them taking the mick was welcomed :bleh:.

Congrats to Mika for going home with something anyway! :D

What did his face look like? :bleh:

haha i know thats what i was wondering... :blink:

:naughty:

The person's either trying to be funny or there completely oblivious :roftl:

Like when he does his "apple-open-mouth" pose - except that this time it was genuine :naughty:

Oh Mika... :no:

:lmfao: I really hope I get it to see it on youtube!!

Mark Ronson won British Male Solo :boxed:

Mika was robbed !:sneaky2: he looked a bit miffed...

Robbed indeed.

Ronson doesn't sing, and isn't even "really" british. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. He spent his life elsewhere!! I't not where you're born, but what you've been bred like. And he's not british.

Plus all he does is take others and broadcast them. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffff. This reminds me why I'm so skeptikal of these awards in the first place;sigh.

Robbed indeed.

Ronson doesn't sing, and isn't even "really" british. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. He spent his life elsewhere!! I't not where you're born, but what you've been bred like. And he's not british.

Plus all he does is take others and broadcast them. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffff. This reminds me why I'm so skeptikal of these awards in the first place;sigh.

really ???? he looks and acts so f u c king british to me

generally british, i mean