hey mika fans

bex

what did u think of mika on the brits tonight  

24 members have voted

1. 1. what did u think of mika on the brits tonight

• fab;-0
    • great :-)
    • sorry forgot it was on :-(

:mf_lustslow: hey did any of you watch the brit awards tonight wasn't mika great like we`d expect anything less from him.

Right about me well my name is bex i'm 26 years old a mum of 2. I first heard mika's grace kelly (my fav song) on my daughters cd that she was playing and fell in love with the song i have it as my mobile ring tone, my alarm tone. Don't really know what else i can say as i'm new to it all.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I just voted...I was really rooting for Mika as we've heard how hard he has worked on the presentation.

He wasn't bad; but the duet with Beth ditto didn't really work...at all. He was ill as well, which accounts for his wavering voice and made me cringe at times- on the whole he didn't do a bad job. I think he should have had his band on the stage with him, he may have relaxed a bit at the times where he looked uncomfortable...

I'm so gutted he didn't get the Best Male award, he really deserved that along with the British Breakthrough Act- oh well the fight with the industry continues...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...