How Embarrassing.

CazGirl

He's indeed not an ugly man :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well I've been to the ".com" version on the forum (in the us it's released on the 26th ^^) and read it was taking place in NY ! Apparently, Sophie couldn't say anything about that :thumbdown: (not sure)

Maybe the wedding'll take place in London ! :blink:

What did you think of Remember Me ?

(*waits impatiently for risponse* :naughty: )

oh I liked it! Very interesting with a few twists. I think it should have been longer though.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I liked it! Very interesting with a few twists. I think it should have been longer though.

Sophie Kinsella does rule concerning twists ! Especially in the wedding and in the sister book !

But I can't stop laughing when I read the Shopaholics! And I love reading them again and again ! Thing I don't really do a lot for other books

I can't think of any :mf_rosetinted:

That must be because you've never been embarassed, have you ? :mf_rosetinted:

Sophie Kinsella does rule concerning twists ! Especially in the wedding and in the sister book !

But I can't stop laughing when I read the Shopaholics! And I love reading them again and again ! Thing I don't really do a lot for other books

i just heard from Sophie Kinsella's lips that it's going to be reset in the states :tears:

http://www.sophiekinsella.co.uk/

I WANT IT TO BE BRITIIIIIIIISSSHHH

Thats like, harry potter going American.

:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl:

Me toooooo!

But I thought JK wanted it only to be british ?

Wow I need to get updated :roftl:

she probably did. harry potter ISNT American, neither is it going to be. i just think that a classic british book shouldnt change its location unless stated in the book :tears:

she probably did. harry potter ISNT American, neither is it going to be. i just think that a classic british book shouldnt change its location unless stated in the book :tears:

Oh okay :bleh:

I agree with you though. But an adaptation almost never looks like its book. It's for sure going to be a sad but I think we'll have to see the film as an other story similar to the book even if it wil be weird because it will!

Anyway,other people,come out of the closet! :naughty:

Tell us your embarassing moments! It'll be sooo fun :naughty:

Oh okay :bleh:

I agree with you though. But an adaptation almost never looks like its book. It's for sure going to be a sad but I think we'll have to see the film as an other story similar to the book even if it wil be weird because it will!

Anyway,other people,come out of the closet! :naughty:

Tell us your embarassing moments! It'll be sooo fun :naughty:

hahaha, i just made the geekiest bulletin on MySpace ever :roftl: :roftl:

About embarrassing moments I can't think of any right now but I'm very clumsy. I always hurt myself : last time I hit my head on the door of the micro-wave while getting up. It still hurt and it's been more than a week...

And two days ago I pinch my skin hand in the door while closing it :blush-anim-cl:

(How do I do that -_-)

About embarrassing moments I can't think of any right now but I'm very clumsy. I always hurt myself : last time I hit my head on the door of the micro-wave while getting up. It still hurt and it's been more than a week...

And two days ago I pinch my skin hand in the door while closing it :blush-anim-cl:

(How do I do that -_-)

ouch, maybe you should get it looked at :boxed:

hahaha, i just made the geekiest bulletin on MySpace ever :roftl: :roftl:

:naughty: Can you post it please ? I don't know why but I can't see bulletins!:naughty:

(How do I do that -_-)

:roftl:

(How do I do that -_-)

That must've hurt!!:blink: