How Embarrassing.

CazGirl

Now, I'm not really one for embarrassing moments. If they happen, I get over it really quickly.

However, I had a bit of an embarrassing moment earlier.

I was in WHSmith's shopping for folders (WHSmith is a book/stationary shop) but I wanted to go to Woolworths too, incase they had any better ones, but it was getting a bit late.

So I approached the nearest worker, who happened to be a semi-cute male, and went to say "what time do you close?" but ended up saying "what time do you finish?"

:roftl: :roftl:

I was like "oh that's the wrong word. I mean erm...close. What time do you close?"

and he laughed and was like "wrong word huh?" and i said "yes wrong word" and I felt so bloody stupid, I walked out the shop wanting to die :roftl:

But it was pretty funny. Got any funny moments to share?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it wasn't like, "Excuse me, what time do you SEXY?" :roftl:

LMFAO could you imagine the humiliation? I think I would cry on the spot and got the nearest, sharpest object I could find :roftl:

Yeah, but we're not telling you. :naughty:

Sorry!!

I have done some embarrassing stuff but I won't be sharing!

*whines* WHYYY NOOOOTTT???? :tears:

yeah_"semi":naughty:

stop smirking :sneaky2:

as if you guys haven't done anything embarrassing!

Well,I'm the Queen of embarassing moments!

I'm so clumsily !

But on the top of my head_ well it's not THAT embarassing but at school, I had this teacher a few years ago who was like class 'headmaster' only and I told her (o why did I ? ) about another teacher teaching the same subject that I thought was a bit frightenning. The following year, I have the scary teacher as class headmaster and she tells me,hilared 'so I scare you ?'

and I was like urm :boxed: cuz I had forgotten but then I remembered....Oh well!

But apparently this teacher bitches a lot behind ppl's back so...

yeah_"semi":naughty:

Well,I'm the Queen of embarassing moments!

I'm so clumsily !

But on the top of my head_ well it's not THAT embarassing but at school, I had this teacher a few years ago who was like class 'headmaster' only and I told her (o why did I ? ) about another teacher teaching the same subject that I thought was a bit frightenning. The following year, I have the scary teacher as class headmaster and she tells me,hilared 'so I scare you ?'

and I was like urm :boxed: cuz I had forgotten but then I remembered....Oh well!

But apparently this teacher bitches a lot behind ppl's back so...

:naughty:

I did something really stupid once. *okay i do them practically everyday but we'd be here all day, so...* it was valentine's day last year and me and my cousin went to the cinema. I bought some chocolate sweets and was SOOOO excited to eat them that I just shoved one in my mouth, but then had to spit it out again.

I totally forgot to take the wrapper off :roftl:

Sorry!!

I have done some embarrassing stuff but I won't be sharing!

But it's like the aim of this thread! C'mon ! Let's all share! We'll know we're not alone :naughty:

:naughty:

I did something really stupid once. *okay i do them practically everyday but we'd be here all day, so...* it was valentine's day last year and me and my cousin went to the cinema. I bought some chocolate sweets and was SOOOO excited to eat them that I just shoved one in my mouth, but then had to spit it out again.

I totally forgot to take the wrapper off :roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Once in german class we were reading those little texts "comic alike" It was about some shoptlifting in a jewelry and the stoler escaped thanks to the window and I had to read out loud a sentence with the word window _

scheibe in german but instead I read scheisse which is quite rude :naughty:

Semi Cute eh?

Anyways...

Ive had a couple this week.

Well today.

I had my first physiotherapy treatment this moring at 8:25am.

I was expecting it to be a Women to examine my back...But Nooooooo it was a cute, Italian looking man, About 23 - 24 ish i would say. I was totally shocked. And knowing that i had to strip off to my underwear infront of this cute stranger was making me nervous:naughty:...

Anyway...i did, But...Thinking that it was going to be a Motherly women doing it i wore my 'Comfy' underwear (you know...the ones that you slouch around the house in...I think they are called 'Sloggies'...these things... http://www.figleaves.com/uk/nsf/qwiser.asp?term=Sloggi&src=GOUK01SEm006&gclid=CNPnwduR1pECFQTalAodAWUaZA&cookied=21%2F02%2F2008+20%3A39%3A50 :naughty: ).

Imagine his face:lmao:

I was so embarrased...I know to wear my good underwear next week:naughty:

Oh and ive falled a fair few times on the bus into people...Im no good with busses:boxed:

:roftl:

Semi Cute eh?

Anyways...

Well today.

I was expecting it to be a Women to examine my back...But Nooooooo it was a cute, Italian looking man, About 23 - 24 ish i would say. I was totally shocked. And knowing that i had to strip off to my underwear infront of this cute stranger was making me nervous:naughty:...

Anyway...i did, But...Thinking that it was going to be a Motherly women doing it i wore my 'Comfy' underwear (you know...the ones that you slouch around the house in...I think they are called 'Sloggies'...these things... http://www.figleaves.com/uk/nsf/qwiser.asp?term=Sloggi&src=GOUK01SEm006&gclid=CNPnwduR1pECFQTalAodAWUaZA&cookied=21%2F02%2F2008+20%3A39%3A50 :naughty: ).

Oh and ive falled a fair few times on the bus into people...Im no good with busses:boxed:

ROFL Oh Lauren you were "luckier" than me! :roftl: my gosh I love Italian men :wub2:

anyway. I will not let my hormones take control *breathe woman*

anymore embarrassing moments, anyone?

Semi Cute eh?

Anyways...

Well today.

:roftl:

Next time could be with a woman !:naughty:

Same here with the buses! They drive like crazy !

Then people laugh at you because of that!

But this thread makes me think of a book written by Sophie Kinsella_ Can you keep a secret

Have any of you guys read it ?

Next time could be with a woman !:naughty:

Same here with the buses! They drive like crazy !

Then people laugh at you because of that!

But this thread makes me think of a book written by Sophie Kinsella_ Can you keep a secret

Have any of you guys read it ?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE SOPHIE KINSELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub2::wub2:

she wrote the shopaholic series as well, omg they're bloody hysterical! I've read all her books, including The Undomestic Goddess including her latest book titled Remember Me?

AND, the shopoholic books are turning into a film, with Isla Fisher being Becky Bloomwood!

I know ! I know!!!!! I'm such a HUGE fan !!!:wub2:(sorry :naughty: ) I have practically read all her books! But isn't remember me released on the 26th ? :blink:

As for me, I LOVED the shopaholics but I didn't like as much the undomestic goddess. Did you read the tennis party or something like it ?

Anyway, I think Sophie has a real gift! :wub2:

I also know the movie! I read about it on her site!

Urm Isla Fisher ? :blink::roftl:

But isn't it the story taking place in NY ?

I know ! I know!!!!! I'm such a HUGE fan !!!:wub2:(sorry :naughty: ) I have practically read all her books! But isn't remember me released on the 26th ? :blink:

As for me, I LOVED the shopaholics but I didn't like as much the undomestic goddess. Did you read the tennis party or something like it ?

Anyway, I think Sophie has a real gift! :wub2:

I also know the movie! I read about it on her site!

Urm Isla Fisher ? :blink::roftl:

But isn't it the story taking place in NY ?

http://www.sophiekinsella.co.uk :thumb_yello:

i just signed up on the forum lol and hugh dancy, who's playing Luke, is SUCH A CUTIE. I'm already a fan xDD

and it better not be taking place in NY! That would cause confusion in the wedding saga!

Now, I'm not really one for embarrassing moments. If they happen, I get over it really quickly.

However, I had a bit of an embarrassing moment earlier.

I was in WHSmith's shopping for folders (WHSmith is a book/stationary shop) but I wanted to go to Woolworths too, incase they had any better ones, but it was getting a bit late.

So I approached the nearest worker, who happened to be a semi-cute male, and went to say "what time do you close?" but ended up saying "what time do you finish?"

I was like "oh that's the wrong word. I mean erm...close. What time do you close?"

and he laughed and was like "wrong word huh?" and i said "yes wrong word" and I felt so bloody stupid, I walked out the shop wanting to die :roftl:

But it was pretty funny. Got any funny moments to share?

so did you get his number or not?

:naughty: :naughty:

But it's like the aim of this thread! C'mon ! Let's all share! We'll know we're not alone

Once in german class we were reading those little texts "comic alike" It was about some shoptlifting in a jewelry and the stoler escaped thanks to the window and I had to read out loud a sentence with the word window _

scheibe in german but instead I read scheisse which is quite rude

http://www.sophiekinsella.co.uk :thumb_yello:

i just signed up on the forum lol and hugh dancy, who's playing Luke, is SUCH A CUTIE. I'm already a fan xDD

and it better not be taking place in NY! That would cause confusion in the wedding saga!

He's indeed not an ugly man :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Well I've been to the ".com" version on the forum (in the us it's released on the 26th ^^) and read it was taking place in NY ! Apparently, Sophie couldn't say anything about that :thumbdown: (not sure)

Maybe the wedding'll take place in London ! :blink:

What did you think of Remember Me ?

(*waits impatiently for risponse* :naughty: )