I'm fine too!:thumb_yello:

Right I am going to watch telly now.

See you a bit later maybe.

Bye!!!:wink2:

Greenish one is left for you Celeste...:naughty:

or how bout the glass if water in the back? :roftl:

Yeah..Celestee where are you:fisch:?

Yeah..please drinkie-a water:roftl:

I hope there are no more when I finally log in. It could take a while to reply to them all.

You are popular?!:thumb_yello:

LOL! You guys are so cute :)

I have to tell you all something cute my 5-year-old niece said today. Okay, well first of all she's obsessed with the Grace Kelly video. Everyday, she puts on her green dress (like the little girl's) and goes through all the motions the little girl does. She asks to watch the video at least 5 times a day. Anyway, she was diagnosed with leukemia when she was 4 and because of that she gets one wish from the Make A Wish Foundation. And this morning she said her one wish was to be in a Mika music video. Then she said, "No! I want to be a lollipop girl onstage!" Anyway, I thought it was cute.

No, not really!

I have to tell you all something cute my 5-year-old niece said today. Okay, well first of all she's obsessed with the Grace Kelly video. Everyday, she puts on her green dress (like the little girl's) and goes through all the motions the little girl does. She asks to watch the video at least 5 times a day. Anyway, she was diagnosed with leukemia when she was 4 and because of that she gets one wish from the Make A Wish Foundation. And this morning she said her one wish was to be in a Mika music video. Then she said, "No! I want to be a lollipop girl onstage!" Anyway, I thought it was cute.

That is really cute! How is she?

Yeah..Celestee where are you:fisch:?

Yeah..please drinkie-a water:roftl:

I'm hereee!

*takes the green drinkie*

awww! that is really really cute! :wub2:

Yay!! Maybe you could send me a piece! :naughty:

ooooh if i can! =D

i'll make a photo from my cake of courseeee! :woot_jump:

That's so cute!! :biggrin2:

i'd wish that too...smart girl!! :naughty: