This One's for Us Girls (Part 15)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously talking,do you think i should do this ''throwing thing''?:bleh:

NOOOOOOO!you're nuts!completely nuts!:naughty: well lauren,hold the place for me....

Yeah...Do it!

Loads of people have thrown things before! But make sure you get near the front though...Because you dont want to be hitting some inocent person over the head with it!:naughty:

:roftl: well i might aswell start queueing at 8am because thats what time we get there and i dont know my way around so...yeah.:naughty:

And yes, I will hold a place if you want:wink2:

Yeah...Do it!

Loads of people have thrown things before! But make sure you get near the front though...Because you dont want to be hitting some inocent person over the head with it!:naughty:

:roftl: well i might aswell start queueing at 8am because thats what time we get there and i dont know my way around so...yeah.:naughty:

And yes, I will hold a place if you want:wink2:

you will do this for me?I will love you for the rest of my life,girl!:naughty:

I would if I were you!

:thumb_yello: thank you for the reminder!is this a rainy period in London?

Yup i will, but how? :naughty:

that's a good question,indeed!I really don't know because I'm not experienced in this sort of things!maybe,when I arrive,I'll start screaming:''lauren,lauren...where are you?this is Lucy!''and then you'll shake your hand and I'll overcome all the other people!:naughty: :naughty:

I'm off now!

Goodnight girls! :wub2:

Niiiiight:wub2:

that's a good question,indeed!I really don't know because I'm not experienced in this sort of things!maybe,when I arrive,I'll start screaming:''lauren,lauren...where are you?this is Lucy!''and then you'll shake your hand and I'll overcome all the other people!:naughty: :naughty:

:naughty: Haha ok...

That might work:roftl: