One of Mika's opening bands: Creature - new album out March 4

zoots14

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... so... TONIGHT! At El Mocambo in Toronto!

If anyone's planning on going, it would be great if you bring a camera and then come back to MFC with a review for this thread.

(Ok, I'm just sad that I can't make it tonight and I'm hoping someone will go and take pics/videos for me. Make sure you get Bridget Bardot please! Oh, and Kandahar. Oh, just video the whole thing. If you don't mind.) ***crossing fingers that an MFC'er is going!***

:D

Woooot! I saw creature yesterday in Montreal with two MFCs, Casiopée and Claudine! We had all seen them in Montreal when they opened for Mika and Casiopée and I saw them in Toronto as well. It was for their record launch. It was really nice to hear some of the other songs as well as the favorites, and get the new CD!

I must say it is very nice, the songs are so full of energy and they are so much fun! I was very surprised to see the 12-step thing they posted in their blog on the CD. :roftl: The artwork is sooo cool too!

I strongly recommend that CD! I have been listening to it, non-stop.

I didn't have my camera with me, so I don't have any pics for the thread :thumbdown: but I will say that during the song Brigitte Bardot, 4 blond girls game out and danced for 2 songs. Perhaps inspired by Mika's lollipop girls :wink2: This is the conclusion we reached.

It was very nice to see them in concert again. I can say I am Definitely a fan of Creature now!:thumb_yello:

HEY!

I admit the show is super awesome and that is why I like it so much Live, but the sound quality of the cd is so crisp, it's nice to understand what they are saying. :naughty: I am preparing myself for future concerts, now I can sing all the lyrics.

But do you remember the song where he says "CowBella, it's Andy, open the door" and it goes on an on, that one isn' on the CD, :shocked: and I thought it was so funny!!!

HEY!

I admit the show is super awesome and that is why I like it so much Live, but the sound quality of the cd is so crisp, it's nice to understand what they are saying. :naughty: I am preparing myself for future concerts, now I can sing all the lyrics.

But do you remember the song where he says "CowBella, it's Andy, open the door" and it goes on an on, that one isn' on the CD, :shocked: and I thought it was so funny!!!

It's Andy from Les Rita Mitsouko:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7nX7GekLg

ZOMG! THANKS! So funny!

It's nothing! I love Les Rita Mitsouko!!!! it's the best to dance! Specially this song! When I told my friend (and colleague) that they played this song she was so excited!!! I guess you have to be 25 y.o. and & up and French speaking to really understand :roftl: It was really popular in 1986 and during the 90's. It still plays a lot in clubs/bars.

Ok I just counted again and it's actually 13, not 18:blush-anim-cl: My mistake,sorry

Wow, you're so lucky!:naughty:

I was just wondering, do you have the link for the interview of Mika telling about his "big Lebonese hips"?? I would really love to see that! :blush-anim-cl:

Wow, you're so lucky!:naughty:

I was just wondering, do you have the link for the interview of Mika telling about his "big Lebonese hips"?? I would really love to see that! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm really bored and found this one, but he doesn't say anything about 'big lebonese hips' so I don't think it's the one you're looking for. Sorry! :blush-anim-cl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=llWnoH5gPNg&feature=related

Thanks for those Zoots! Creature are lookin' good!!! :wub2:

And the same person took the hiccup vid? Awesome!!!:mf_lustslow:

YAAAAAAAAAA

Someone took video of Creature's concert on thursday... (yay). Sound's not great, but hey, it's something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDVaZ1Urh2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3MK9-0zmEQ

Thank you Annbruno! (Not sure if she is an MFC'er... she also has a really great SITM hiccup video.)

Oh yeah!! And me with Kim Ho and Cowbella!!!!!!!!!! :groupwave:

They both signed me and my friend's homemade t-shirts!!!! :naughty:

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

*looks, points* I seeeee one of my siiiigs on your shiiiirt :roftl::thumb_yello:

You have a pic of the whole shirt:naughty:

Great pictures Cattie - thanks!

Thanks Zoots14!!

*looks, points* I seeeee one of my siiiigs on your shiiiirt :roftl::thumb_yello:

You have a pic of the whole shirt:naughty:

I'm sorry thatI didn't ask for your permission, but I love them all sooo much!!! They're beautiful, and I wish I could make them!

Thank you for not freaking out at me for using them:sweatdrop:

:sorry: