Bridesmaid Gowns

mandilambi

The bridesmaid gowns arrived today and I finally got to try mine on! It definitely needs to be hemmed at the bottom and the shoulder straps need to be adjusted....but other than that it is gorgeous...

By the way, I know I look horrible. Absoultely no make up and being sick all day will do that to you. LOL

Oh, and the wedding is in about three weeks!

n15932359_37734381_3325.jpg

n15932359_37734382_4020.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Sarie....I'll def consider it!

I've already decided I'll have my hair done in a wavy style. And have it pinned back on the sides. :)

That'll be pretty!

If you lived closer, I'd do your makeup for you.:wub2: I did my sisters for her wedding.

Well for some reason, people always assume I'm horrible at makeup and hair. I think it's because I do mine with odd colors, like neon blues and pinks and such. But when I do it with normal colors, or pale shades, everyone's like "I didn't know you could do makeup." :sneaky2:

Or they say the same thing about hair. I've been dying my hair since I was about 12, but everyone assumes I'm horrible at it because I use pink dye.:tears:

And I took the liberty of glittering your dress for you:

glitterrrrr.jpg

WHOOOOO!!! You weren't kidding about adding on some glitter! I can't wait to show my sister....LOL!!!!

Are you going to pursue a job in hair/make-up?

Probably not. My friend's going to move to NYC and be a broadway actress, and everyone's like "You should move with her and you could get a job doing theatrical makeup!"

But my heart's in psychology.:wub2:

If we ever meet...I'm totally having you to my make-up. I've never worn anything like that in my life. :D

On the contrary, I only wear "normal colors" to Mass.:naughty:

You know what I just thought of.....

...I got the dates for my vacation this summer and we are going to Stone Harbor, New Jersey and Lebanon PA.... so meeting you and maybe Jess might not be out of the realm of possibility...

Lebanonnnnn!

Except you have to pronounce it like a local: Leb-in-in. You can't pronounce it like the country, or they'll BEAT CHU UP!

Lebanonnnnn!

Except you have to pronounce it like a local: Leb-in-in. You can't pronounce it like the country, or they'll BEAT CHU UP!

There is a Lebanon about 45 minutes from where we live. It's very close to where our grandmother lives in O'Fallon IL. Everyone always talks about how it is pronounced.:roftl:

Amanda the gown is BEAUTIFUL!!! We have never been bridesmaids. We were flower girls though at our aunts weddings. That is the closest we've been to in a wedding party.:blush-anim-cl:

Wow, that's really close, Sarie! We will definitely have to meet up! I am going on vacation from like June 21-July 8th. And I know I will be in Lebanon sometime during that time because my aunt and uncle live there.

Meyer Twins, thank you! We are all inlove with the dresses. I can't wait for the big day. :)

Yes, yes, get well soon!

When Autumn got married, I was just getting over a cold (sore throat, stuffy nose, etc.) and she ran into my bedroom the morning of the wedding and goes "UP. UP. UP. COME ON. UP. TAKE SOME DAYQUIL, I HAVE TO BE AT THE CHURCH IN A FEW HOURS."