Mika dance project!?

lovepupbandit

Umm yeah so I really wanted to start my very first project, so I thought we could make up dances to go along with Mika songs, unfortunatly I can't put my videos on the computer because I don't have the right cable, so until I get them I'll have to sit on my ideas. As there are only 12 songs on LICM to choose from (well actually 13 if you include over my shoulder) Not many people can take part! :( sorry. But if you know song of mika's that you could get the music for your welcome to use that! If you have questions just ask! So start making and posting your videos! Sorry to those who don't have cameras:sorry: Please make the dances easy to learn!!

Grace Kelly-

Lollipop-

My Interpretation-

Love Today-LadyGodiva

Relax(Take it Easy)- lollipoplove, Mika4Life13

Ring Ring-

Any Other World-

Billy Brown-

Big Girl(You are Beautiful)-

Stuck in the Middle-

Erase-

Happy Ending-

Over my Shoulder-

You don't have to use the whole song, maybe just your favorite part?

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want to record it?

i'd really love to!... but i can't until the snow melts lol. it has to be outside because some of the throws are pretty high. If you want to do this again around july/august i can get all the girls (or at least most of it probably) to do it and learn it. I already plan on making it the try-out routine- hehe:naughty: poor newbies. But they'll get to hear it OVER and OVER and OVER again while practicing! lol

i'd really love to!... but i can't until the snow melts lol. it has to be outside because some of the throws are pretty high. If you want to do this again around july/august i can get all the girls (or at least most of it probably) to do it and learn it. I already plan on making it the try-out routine- hehe:naughty: poor newbies. But they'll get to hear it OVER and OVER and OVER again while practicing! lol

I have my own little dance to Relax. but i signed up for a canadian thing called historica, so i am pretty busy, but it wont be that hard.

I'll add you names to the list! Oops somebody already took Relax but you were first so you can both just do them separetly it's not like it matters!:wink2:

• 4 months later...
Umm yeah so I really wanted to start my very first project, so I thought we could make up dances to go along with Mika songs, unfortunatly I can't put my videos on the computer because I don't have the right cable, so until I get them I'll have to sit on my ideas. As there are only 12 songs on LICM to choose from (well actually 13 if you include over my shoulder) Not many people can take part! :( sorry. But if you know song of mika's that you could get the music for your welcome to use that! If you have questions just ask! So start making and posting your videos! Sorry to those who don't have cameras:sorry: Please make the dances easy to learn!!

Grace Kelly-

Lollipop-

My Interpretation-

Love Today-LadyGodiva

Relax(Take it Easy)- lollipoplove, Mika4Life13

Ring Ring-

Any Other World-

Billy Brown-

Big Girl(You are Beautiful)-

Stuck in the Middle-

Erase-

Happy Ending-

Over my Shoulder-

You don't have to use the whole song, maybe just your favorite part?

GOOD LUCK!!!

ooo!

BUMP!! :wink2:

so I was looking at this thread, and I had a little idea to add to this!!! This sounds fun!! (has it already been done? if so I would just stop here)

but...

everyone who would like a song, they would be put under for that song, and then they go off and record a video of themselves dancing however they want to, to the song.

then when all the videos are sent in, we could have like our own little CD of MFCers dancing to MIKA's songs!

I don't know, but dancing randomly to his songs would be fun!

bye! :bleh: