Mika spills the beans on Brits

paula.pop

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/podcasts/bizarre/article289279.ece

Published: 22 Feb 2008

MIKA was on typically flamboyant form when he dropped by my studio to chat about his triumph at the Brits in the Bizarre podcast this week.

As well as revealing the contents of his goodie bag, the Lebanese singer chatted about his joy at finding out horror writer STEPHEN KING was a fan of his music.

Bulked up R&B star CRAIG DAVID also popped to spin some tunes, including new single 6 Of 1 Thing and Brummie newcomers ENVY AND OTHER SINS performed a live session.

The four piece - who bagged a £1m deal with Universal records last year after winning the national mobileAct competition - also recalled an interesting gig in a fetish shop.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/podcasts/bizarre/article289279.ece

Published: 22 Feb 2008

MIKA was on typically flamboyant form when he dropped by my studio to chat about his triumph at the Brits in the Bizarre podcast this week.

As well as revealing the contents of his goodie bag

Fck! My comp crashes down when i try to play this fkn podcast! So what's the contents of his goodie bag??

I've downloaded it to my MP3-player. Listening to it now. But the intents of his goodiebag were an expansive watch, scented candles and shampoo.

edit: I've heard this interview before. Downloaded it onto my MP3........

Perhaps the boy will start to wash his hair regularly now. :roftl:

Perhaps the boy will start to wash his hair regularly now. :roftl:

LOL

Oh now hear this interview is a bit more extended then the one heard before. I guess the other one was cut or smt.

Transcription is quite hard for me being a dutchie. I hope some english speaking MFC'er will help out.

hey! thank you... scented candles...it sounds great...were they from Penhaligons or something?? expensive watch,lol, I ask to see...

no, in chat session, people said it was from the bodyshop:naughty:

all the watches i have are electronic ones, i'm bit slow at reading watches with needles and i must have dates on my watch

no, in chat session, people said it was from the bodyshop:naughty:

all the watches i have are electronic ones, i'm bit slow at reading watches with needles and i must have dates on my watch

LMAO@bodyshop, well at least it's not tested on animals... not as glamourous and posh as Pen though,lol

LMAO@electronic ones, I hope mika is ok with the needles stuff LOL but sthg tells me that he might be like you somehow...he can sell i back on ebay and buy other electronic cool watches with the money... that's what i'd do... and the shampoo from the bodyshop I suppose...lol ;)

LMAO@bodyshop, well at least it's not tested on animals... not as glamourous and posh as Pen though,lol

LMAO@electronic ones, I hope mika is ok with the needles stuff LOL but sthg tells me that he might be like you somehow...he can sell i back on ebay and buy other electronic cool watches with the money... that's what i'd do... and the shampoo from the bodyshop I suppose...lol ;)

i bet they put lots of artificial fragrance to the products at the bodyshop !!

yeah, i like sell and buy on ebay, it's just like exchanging stuff !!!! i still looking for a bag, really tough and i'm watching a hat, heee

i bet they put lots of artificial fragrance to the products at the bodyshop !!

yeah, i like sell and buy on ebay, it's just like exchanging stuff !!!! i still looking for a bag, really tough and i'm watching a hat, heee

lol@bodyshop , you hate them personally or something??...lol

I love LOVE ebay!!! you have No idea, you are looking for a bag?? haha i just bought a " vintage " one absolutely great!!! and oh i dont no which kind of hat your looking for...but if it's for skiing (it's the season)or anything, wintertime go for the Castelbajac's...now again I dont know what your purchasing...

he can save some money for mothers day if it was Penhaligons scented candles with nice package :naughty:

:roftl: yeah for sure!! it's kind of xpensive innit? have you already smelled them? i have a friend I love who is totally mad about Pen's...I know all of their scents now,lol... Bluebells, lily of the water, spice and lily etc etc,lol

lol@bodyshop , you hate them personally or something??...lol

I love LOVE ebay!!! you have No idea, you are looking for a bag?? haha i just bought a " vintage " one absolutely great!!! and oh i dont no which kind of hat your looking for...but if it's for skiing (it's the season)or anything, wintertime go for the Castelbajac's...now again I dont know what your purchasing...

yeah, i got my old vintage bag on ebay and im still looking for a vintage one.

those new handbags are all over priced and scary

the hat i'm watching is a Vivienne Westwood gingham hat, it's the jp line, much cuter, i don't like the VW stuff in the stores here, very scary

:roftl: yeah for sure!! it's kind of xpensive innit? have you already smelled them? i have a friend I love who is totally mad about Pen's...I know all of their scents now,lol... Bluebells, lily of the water, spice and lily etc etc,lol

aww, you can buy some once in a while. if you addict to it, you will be an annoying auntie!!!!

i like the bows on the spray and oil bottles, baby blue baby pink, unicorn and stuff

yeah, i got my old vintage bag on ebay and im still looking for a vintage one.

those new handbags are all over priced and scary

the hat i'm watching is a Vivienne Westwood gingham hat, it's the jp line, much cuter, i don't like the VW stuff in the stores here, very scary

lol, wow great tastes...VW... your vintage bag from the 20's 70's 80's? victorian , pre edwardian or just Blondie???

scary??lol, like her(vw)? nah i'm kidding of course...

a little anecdote:

"i was introduced to dame West/wood and i FORGOT i d met her an we 'd talked on the phone for three hours once ! christ- i pulled he over to take a picture for Suzy Menkes and we stood in front of an agent provacateur display and she said "who" i said 'Your SON" she seemd distratced and nowehere in my mind do i recall the call though i do recall the idea to have every designer i really liked or artist designa guitar teach them the elemenets of what guitars do= and ask them to go for it- i still think the ideas cool - but drugs are bad cos i cant recall the call"

//the friend i told you who is mad about Pen's...

an annoying auntie, lol, I wont be an auntie but that's a sort of an auntie to me the woman who's crazy about them... I dont wear the pen's that nice, I like other stuff...

your pen's friend seems bit annoying ...

i like vw jp line they've got very cute hankys, umbrellas and hats i don't think vw herself designed most of them

she seems very scary and annoying to me. but i've no idea about her in person and i don't want to know her. she is a old red-haired monster to me

my bag is 80s i think or early 90s, very small

your pen's friend seems bit annoying ...

i like vw jp line they've got very cute hankys, umbrellas and hats i don't think vw herself designed most of them

she seems very scary and annoying to me. but i've no idea about her in person and i don't want to know her. she is a old red-haired monster to me

my bag is 80s i think or early 90s, very small

my pen friend is the opposite of annoying, she is totally hialrious and i'm sure vw is dead funny with her "red haired"...

I had a quick look on ebay in europe and i could only found that...http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/chapeau-hat-vivienne-westwood-neuf-impec_W0QQitemZ360025439640QQihZ023QQcategoryZ92252QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

bye