What song are you listening to? - Part 6

Blue

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody have hallelujah by rufus wainright...:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blink: and would you be willing to send it to me.....?

Sorry...but I don't. I only have the songs of Mr Wainwright's album "Release the Stars" as I own only one of his CDs...but he's so awesome and I want the rest of his albums especially "Rufus Waingwright Live: From Carnegie Hall".

Sorry...but I don't. I only have the songs of Mr Wainwright's album "Release the Stars" as I own only one of his CDs...but he's so awesome and I want the rest of his albums especially "Rufus Waingwright Live: From Carnegie Hall".

yeah, you have to buy the entire album for that one song and I can't do that. I adore that song though:boxed: :crybaby:

i dunno why music has to cost SOOO much. It's like having to pay for your life. mmm, that probably doesn't make sense...

yeah, you have to buy the entire album for that one song and I can't do that. I adore that song though:boxed: :crybaby:

i dunno why music has to cost SOOO much. It's like having to pay for your life. mmm, that probably doesn't make sense...

I feel ya sister. I figure that it's better to pay a higher price for a higher class artist...