Does Anyone Have Any Pix of His Sister, Yasmine, Or Other Siblings/Family?

lifeinmika

I saw some really good pix of his sister, Yasmine. She, as EVERYONE knows, did the artwork for his album. I think I saw a picture of his mother with him. I know they've been to many of his shows. I can see the resemblance. Does anyone have anymore photos of them, or any of his other family members? I'm wondering if his brothers look anything like him. It's funny, if you look at his mother or his father, one at a time, you can't really see the resemblance. But when you put them side-by-side, you can totally see Mika. It's funny how two people can make a person who takes both of the best set of features from both. Anyway, if you have anymore pix, post them.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some really good pix of his sister, Yasmine. She, as EVERYONE knows, did the artwork for his album. I think I saw a picture of his mother with him. I know they've been to many of his shows. I can see the resemblance. Does anyone have anymore photos of them, or any of his other family members? I'm wondering if his brothers look anything like him. It's funny, if you look at his mother or his father, one at a time, you can't really see the resemblance. But when you put them side-by-side, you can totally see Mika. It's funny how two people can make a person who takes both of the best set of features from both. Anyway, if you have anymore pix, post them.

Actually, we don't post pics of his family or friends -- try to respect

their privacy. Yasmine, his oldest sister, does get some publicity, as

she has designed his cover art and other stuff with him, but in

general we don't spread photos of the family all over the place.

Thanks for understanding.

PM if you have any questions!

dcdeb