Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had inspiration to post....*sigh*

Why would you be so cruel?:shocked: I thought you two were lobahs 4VR.

you have to post or else i might ave to force adoption of luke and I's twins on you.

you can have them.

omg ARTSY!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

MAVVY!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: How have you been' date=' my Beatle-maniac?

you have to post or else i might ave to force adoption of luke and I's twins on you.

you can have them.

Ick, kids? I'll end up abandoning them. I'm a horrible mother.:naughty:

Because I'm inlove with someone else...her mom.

:lmfao: KIDDING!

turns out, I punk'd her.

Ok then, Ashton. Does that mean you'll be begging for her to take you back?

MAVVY!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2: How have you been, my Beatle-maniac?

Ick, kids? I'll end up abandoning them. I'm a horrible mother.:naughty:

Ok then, Ashton. Does that mean you'll be begging for her to take you back?

Yes I will. But I'm pretty sure kelzy and I are inlove :naughty: and then im pretty sure you and I are inlove :roftl: wow, i get around.

CAUTION A BIT OF GORENESS

the paremedics came (tho i didnt know i had stabbed myself, lol. i thought luke stopped me, oh well.)

"i swear! i didnt do it!" said luke with truth in his eyes

"did he?" asked the cop questioningly

i didnt know how to answer, if i stabbed myself they would put me in a mental institution. if i lied i would feel guilty.

blood came out of my mouth considering i hd just slit my throat

"i cant...cant....talk" i muttered

it wasnt a lie tho...well....not really anyways. i could talk but it tasted gross and it hurt.

"okay, we will question you further once you are well." assured the cop

they carried me out on a white stretcher, i felt sort of weird.

luke followed me into the cold ambulance.

"you arent going to lie?" whispered luke with fear in his eyes

i couldnt answer

what would i say?

i mean, its either i say i stabbed myself and go to a crazy house or say luke did it and betray him. he has always been nice to me...

but i couldnt talk.

actually i couldnt breath either

the paramedic stood over me trying to stop the bleeding and help me breath

"i cant breath" i managed to get out

"its okay, its okay....." soothed luke with tears in his eyes

luke brought one of the other paramedics to the corner of the ambulance

"will they die?"

"will who die?"

"my kids"

"that depends....i mean..."

"answer me dammit!"

"lets play it my year, son."

"dont get all holy johnny on me!"

"huh?"

"nevermind, just answer my question..."

"most likely..."

"most likely what?"

"they wont survive, i mean, that is a pretty deep wound, lets worry about saving ur wife first."

"girlfriend"

"well EXCUSE ME!"

"will she die?"

"again, im not sure, her heart seems to be stopping..."

we arrived at the hospital, i was gasping for air. the paramedics quickly rolled me down into the ER.

the next thing i new everything went black. everythign alllll over again it seemed. this time i really wanted to live though, with otu losing my memory.

i felt someone touching me, well i mean, on my hand of coarse.

"please...phunks....you dont know how much i blame myself for all that has happened. everythign. but this time i cant feel guilty. im not the one who did this to you, you did it to yourself. maybe kids wasnt a good idea after all." said luke next to my bedside as the doctors tried to revive me.

A doctor came and put a hand on Luke's shoulder.

'Sorry, sir, but we can't let you stay in here during the procedure. We'll get word to you as soon as we can.'

Luke opened his mouth to argue, but thought better of it. With a last worried look at his girlfriend, he traipsed out of the ward and sat down to wait with the rest of us.

He sighed heavily. "I just want things to be alright between us again."

I sat down next to him and gave him a hug. For a while, nobody spoke. Then I said, "She'll pull through. She always does."

I wished I felt as confident as I sounded, which wasn't very.

After what must have been at least 12 hours, a doctor finally came out to us.

"Well, Phunky has made it through."

There was a huge sigh of relief.

"She should be fully back to normal in about a month. She'll need lots of rest"--somebody snorted at this--"and will have to take painkillers twice a day for two weeks."

Everyone visibly relaxed. I was grinning until I noticed that the doctor hadn't left yet. He looked rather uncomfortable.

"What?" I said, rather rudely.

"Ah, there is, ah, that is..."

"Spit it out, man!" Said Jack.

The doctor sighed. "I'm afraid that the stress of her, ah, incident, has caused her to miscarry. We have had to surgically remove the twins because she was too far along (how far along is she, actually? I can edit if need be) to safely miscarry them without complications. I'm terribly sorry."

He turned and left.

im fine you? LOL Beatles.jpg

:lmfao: i havent spoekn to yuo for ages:tears:

Everyone im going bulgaria next week for 2 weeks.

everyone at school is soooooooooooo happy that im not going to be around:boxed:dont blame them really

Don't say that Mav!!! :sneaky2: I mean, you're awesome :wub2:

and you have mad pogo skillzzzz :roftl:

awww thanks:huglove: everyone at school hates me:boxed: i got strangled for liking the beatles once....

:lmao: you seen thatt video AHAHAAHHA!!! I look so silly:lmfao:

That's horrible! It was probably because A: Kids today have no respect for older more advanced tastes in music (I get made fun of for liking freddie and mika *rolls eyes*) and B: Because they're jealous that you have the intellectual capacity to understand their music, and they don't.

:lmfao: I love your accent.

Yes I will. But I'm pretty sure kelzy and I are inlove :naughty: and then im pretty sure you and I are inlove wow, i get around.

You can't be in love with Kelz, she's my mumzy. That's just wrong.:roftl:

im fine you? LOL Beatles.jpg

:lmfao: i havent spoekn to yuo for ages:tears:

Everyone im going bulgaria next week for 2 weeks.

everyone at school is soooooooooooo happy that im not going to be around:boxed:dont blame them really

I've been good, but BIZZZZZZZZZZ(y). Lots of real-life stuff going on. It has been much too long since we've had a chat. I'd go to msn, but yet again, it isn't working for me.

Bulgaria? How cool! I've never been. I actually don't know anything about it...:naughty: Everyone at school can go get stuffed. If they can't appreciate you, then they're stupid and will one day be working in McD's while you're off writing Paul McCartney's biography and making millions.

You can't be in love with Kelz, she's my mumzy. That's just wrong.:roftl:

I've been good, but BIZZZZZZZZZZ(y). Lots of real-life stuff going on. It has been much too long since we've had a chat. I'd go to msn, but yet again, it isn't working for me.

Bulgaria? How cool! I've never been. I actually don't know anything about it...:naughty: Everyone at school can go get stuffed. If they can't appreciate you, then they're stupid and will one day be working in McD's while you're off writing Paul McCartney's biography and making millions.

:lmfao: You should see our long list of PMs than...

but I do love you, Lolly, ER, and kelzy. So, I have lost's of girlfriends.

yeah, i just slipped lolly in there because her and i are close :das:

That's horrible! It was probably because A: Kids today have no respect for older more advanced tastes in music (I get made fun of for liking freddie and mika *rolls eyes*) and B: Because they're jealous that you have the intellectual capacity to understand their music, and they don't.

yes theyre all into the horrid new stuff they call "awesome" and "nifty" and all that malarky:thumbdown:UGH

lol its changed, ITS CHANGED!!:naughty: its becoming more Liverpudlian now...i aint joking:shocked:*promises sef to watch more interveiws*

theres loadsa gear crap on the telly. i think i might have a jam butty LOL i sound like George

Because my supposed "best friend" is a backstabber and a bitch, that's why.

Well, I don't know the whole story, or even half of it, but I hope you confronted her about it, whatever it was, and if she didn't apologize, then you don't need friends like that anyways.

Exactly. Isn't her accent cool?:mf_lustslow:

go ahead, bre.

mention my name in it some how please, I BEG OF YOU.

M or Alexandra?

yes theyre all into the horrid new stuff they call "awesome" and "nifty" and all that malarky:thumbdown:UGH

lol its changed' date=' ITS CHANGED!!:naughty: its becoming more Liverpudlian now...i aint joking:shocked:*promises sef to watch more interveiws*

theres loadsa gear crap on the telly. i think i might have a jam butty LOL i sound like George[/quote']

Nifty???:lmfao: HOLY CRAP NIFTY!?!?!?! only geeks say nifty here. tell them I said that, tell them in canada only geeks say nifty.

Well, I don't know the whole story, or even half of it, but I hope you confronted her about it, whatever it was, and if she didn't apologize, then you don't need friends like that anyways.

Exactly. Isn't her accent cool?:mf_lustslow:

M or Alexandra?

It is, it makes me smile. My accent is just retarded deer meets can of tuna. YOURS on the other hand is magnificently amazing:blush-anim-cl:

M. I want *some* dialogue or something.