Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

I've been good, but BIZZZZZZZZZZ(y). Lots of real-life stuff going on. It has been much too long since we've had a chat. I'd go to msn, but yet again, it isn't working for me.

Bulgaria? How cool! I've never been. I actually don't know anything about it...:naughty: Everyone at school can go get stuffed. If they can't appreciate you, then they're stupid and will one day be working in McD's while you're off writing Paul McCartney's biography and making millions.

:thumbdown:Boo silly msn :crash:

I love it there. So peaceful and all that.:wub2:

LMAO!!! writing Paulies biography...:wub2:

Ohh 'es, oh 'es..:das:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know the whole story, or even half of it, but I hope you confronted her about it, whatever it was, and if she didn't apologize, then you don't need friends like that anyways.

I'm going to, tomorrow. I don't have school today so I haven't seen her. However sh!t what happened was, at least it made me realise she's not worth my time...

It is, it makes me smile. My accent is just retarded deer meets can of tuna. YOURS on the other hand is magnificently amazing:blush-anim-cl:

M. I want *some* dialogue or something.

You're kidding, right? My accent is as Californian valley-girl as it gets.

"Like, OMG, Becky, look at her butt..." and all that.:thumbdown:

I'm going to, tomorrow. I don't have school today so I haven't seen her. However sh!t what happened was, at least it made me realise she's not worth my time...

Good for you, Rosie. Realizing that is the big step, everything after that is somewhat easier.:thumb_yello:

everyone is the same here. lucky you lol

Well the girls in my school are all sluts..

You're kidding' date=' right? My accent is as Californian valley-girl as it gets.

Good for you, Rosie. Realizing that is the big step, everything after that is somewhat easier.:thumb_yello:[/quote']

You deffo don't sound at all like that :naughty:

A doctor came and put a hand on Luke's shoulder.

'Sorry, sir, but we can't let you stay in here during the procedure. We'll get word to you as soon as we can.'

Luke opened his mouth to argue, but thought better of it. With a last worried look at his girlfriend, he traipsed out of the ward and sat down to wait with the rest of us.

He sighed heavily. "I just want things to be alright between us again."

I sat down next to him and gave him a hug. For a while, nobody spoke. Then I said, "She'll pull through. She always does."

I wished I felt as confident as I sounded, which wasn't very.

After what must have been at least 12 hours, a doctor finally came out to us.

"Well, Phunky has made it through."

There was a huge sigh of relief.

"She should be fully back to normal in about a month. She'll need lots of rest"--somebody snorted at this--"and will have to take painkillers twice a day for two weeks."

Everyone visibly relaxed. I was grinning until I noticed that the doctor hadn't left yet. He looked rather uncomfortable.

"What?" I said, rather rudely.

"Ah, there is, ah, that is..."

"Spit it out, man!" Said Jack.

The doctor sighed. "I'm afraid that the stress of her, ah, incident, has caused her to miscarry. We have had to surgically remove the twins because she was too far along (how far along is she, actually? I can edit if need be) to safely miscarry them without complications. I'm terribly sorry."

He turned and left.

luke dropped to the floor in tears, he had always wanted twins, but apparently this day wasn't his day. why wasnt he ever happy? poor phunky, she was probably devasted (or so he thought)

can i see her?" he managed to get otu to the doctor

"of coarse you can" he said with a half smile

luke walked in as he saw me all hooked up to IVs and my throat wrapped in bandages

"why?" he asked shaking his head

i looked at him, i felt horrible that i had done this to him, maybe i should have waited....and finally let him be happy. lukas does so much for me, i realized.

"why us?" he asked again almost as if it pained him to speak

"I-I-I....m.....sorry-"

"dont apologize..."

but i was actually quite happy, but i couldnt let a smile creep onto my face.

i used my dramatic skilles to fake-cry

"im sorry. im sorry for everything. im sorry i cheated. im sorry about the lies. im sorry for just being a bad person. im sorry i ever came into your life, i was the worst thing that ever happened to you, wasnt i?"

"no, you werent, you were the best thing that ever happoend to me, " i smiled, raising my head forgetting i was supposed to be fake crying

"you dont care, do you?" said luke with a dissapointed and frustrated look

"you never care! everyrthing is one ig fantastical drama-fest to you!"

"but-but-luke....i never meant to hurt you!" i stuttered

"it isnt fair! im freakin tired of beign sorry!" he said storming out to find M

Good for you, Rosie. Realizing that is the big step, everything after that is somewhat easier.:thumb_yello:

:roftl: "It is so big. She looks like one of those...rap guy's girlfriends. I mean, he's only going out with her because she looks like a total prostitute.'

Etc etc.

I just can't believe to took me so long, that's the stupid thing...

Well the girls in my school are all sluts..

You deffo don't sound at all like that :naughty:

I do, you just haven't heard me talk enough. I'm very annoying in large quantities.

LOL YES THANK YOU BRE! *gets married to phunks*

This isn't going to help your current romantic problems.

:roftl: "It is so big. She looks like one of those...rap guy's girlfriends. I mean, he's only going out with her because she looks like a total prostitute.'

Etc etc.

I just can't believe to took me so long, that's the stupid thing...

Exactly. That's me. The girl talking, not the one being discussed.:naughty:

It happens to the best of us. It took me five years to realize my best friend was treating me like sh!t, and I only realized it because I began hanging out with other people who actually respected me.

:shocked: OMG 5 of us online together... One of which posting... This could have so many possiblities...

Hi Beck!! How are you? It's true, there's lots of possibilities...

luke dropped to the floor in tears, he had always wanted twins, but apparently this day wasn't his day. why wasnt he ever happy? poor phunky, she was probably devasted (or so he thought)

can i see her?" he managed to get otu to the doctor

"of coarse you can" he said with a half smile

luke walked in as he saw me all hooked up to IVs and my throat wrapped in bandages

"why?" he asked shaking his head

i looked at him, i felt horrible that i had done this to him, maybe i should have waited....and finally let him be happy. lukas does so much for me, i realized.

"why us?" he asked again almost as if it pained him to speak

"I-I-I....m.....sorry-"

"dont apologize..."

but i was actually quite happy, but i couldnt let a smile creep onto my face.

i used my dramatic skilles to fake-cry

"im sorry. im sorry for everything. im sorry i cheated. im sorry about the lies. im sorry for just being a bad person. im sorry i ever came into your life, i was the worst thing that ever happened to you, wasnt i?"

"no, you werent, you were the best thing that ever happoend to me, " i smiled, raising my head forgetting i was supposed to be fake crying

"you dont care, do you?" said luke with a dissapointed and frustrated look

"you never care! everyrthing is one ig fantastical drama-fest to you!"

"but-but-luke....i never meant to hurt you!" i stuttered

"it isnt fair! im freakin tired of beign sorry!" he said storming out to find M

are we in the hospital too? Okay, well i am anyways..

I looked frantically through People magazine for the latest scoop on britney's boys. Finn chucked the new edition of vogue at me.

"Be normal." he said tsking.

I rolled my eyes and looked up to find Luke staring at me wide eyed.

"So...what happened?" Asked finn.

Luke glanced up from me to finn.

"Uh..m..nothing, can I see you for a second?" He asked grabbing my arm and leading me outside.

"They're gone, M...they're gone!" He cried grabbing my shoulders and making me hug him.

I unravelled my arms form his grip and hugged him tightly.

"It'll be okay, Luke, it'll be okay." i soothed.

He was crying so drastically, I had never really seen a grown man cry before. Unless you count that one time with finn...but i won't go there.

"No, it won't M! My babies, they're dead. My spark with phunky, it's dead. I want to be..dead." He backed away from me.

Oh my god, suicide. I wasn't trained for this.

"Luke calm down." I said slowly approaching him.

He looked down the hill to the busy traffic below.

I grabbed his hand.

He looked from the traffic to me.

"Luke, listen to me. You and phunks can rekindle your flame. Death is not the answer. She'll be able to have more babies!"

Luke looked down at our joint hands.

"She won't..be able." He stuttered.

I sighed sympathetically.

"Let's go inside."

I Reeled in his hand and put my arm around his waste and we went inside.

I do, you just haven't heard me talk enough. I'm very annoying in large quantities.

This isn't going to help your current romantic problems.

Exactly. That's me. The girl talking, not the one being discussed.:naughty:

It happens to the best of us. It took me five years to realize my best friend was treating me like sh!t, and I only realized it because I began hanging out with other people who actually respected me.

Hi Beck!! How are you? It's true, there's lots of possibilities...

I'm always starstruck when I talk to you, so i guess anything annoying you might say goes right over my head :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao: A marriage and 4 girlfriends..

It is, it makes me smile. My accent is just retarded deer meets can of tuna. YOURS on the other hand is magnificently amazing:blush-anim-cl:

M. I want *some* dialogue or something.

I like both of your accents. They're awesome:blush-anim-cl:

I just caught up; I almost had a heart attack; 3/4 posts!! In 1 day!! :roftl:

I like both of your accents. They're awesome:blush-anim-cl:

I just caught up; I almost had a heart attack; 3/4 posts!! In 1 day!! :roftl:

I talk more valley girl than Ames. I'm all "Oh my god, like wow!" with my annoyingly high pitched girly voice.

can someone please ask me why on earth i got a small beatles keyring..made of pewter..FOR £7!!!!! :shocked::lmao:

Mavs, may I ask you why you bought a small Beatles keyring made of pewter for £7? :roftl: