Could it be? PART 8!! Pink Pony riders club. Insanity is welcome, sanity is not.

Mika4Life13

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But...but....my pretty Calvo......

*stops pity party and wonders where her phone's been for the last couple of days*

"......if I'm out on my own, then I can look at you, looking at me. If I'm out on a date, then I just shut my eyes, then I can't see..."

*stops pity party and wonders where her phone's been for the last couple of days*

"......if I'm out on my own, then I can look at you, looking at me. If I'm out on a date, then I just shut my eyes, then I can't see..."

Not to worry... you two, are seeming closer then ever in the last few posts :das:

Phunky kept on repeating "Oh my god" it a slightly panicked voice. Until I spoke up and said

"I think somebody should slap her, she's having a panic attack"

"Why don't you do it?" asked somebody, M I think

"Have you not noticed I'm not the happiest person at moment, I don't want to hurt her" I said and sighed, I was under alot of emotional pressure, and I haven't had the chance to just sit and cry and break things, I wasn't sure if I would get to, I had no idea who I was going to live with now, ER and Alek, were getting close, and I didn't want to be around for when that finally happened, everyone else was pretty much paired up, Kelz was staying with Nico and Jakob, besides I wanted the sleep when I could still have it, knowing my luck the twins would have totally different sleeping patterns from eachother. I guess I could see whose by themselves. A loud crack was heard and I jumped out of my musing, I looked up to see that it had been Becky that had slapped Phunks, needless to say Phunky looked kinda dazed, the slap must have had alot of force behind it, I wondered what had happened while I was off in my own little world, I didn't worry about it, and I pulled out my laptop remembering the article in the magizine about me and "My secret lover", besides I wanted to see the article on Nico, I quickly got on the red top magizine, and saw the products of a drunk Mika, man if Nico saw some of this, she'd kill him. I quickly got out of it, and then went to the website of the magizine that had published that article on me, and I hacked in. It only took a couple passwords, and I found the photographer, His name was Thom Stumps... and I knew him...

JJL made a croaking choking noise that lasted for 5 minutes.

'Maybe someone should...aide her.' said Sara curiously.

I bit my lip.

'Heimlech? please, I'm not giving her the kiss of life...'

We stared curiously. She wasn't really...choking... . She clmed down and wiped her nose on her sleeve.

' fool.' she said going off into the washroom.

We began our chatter again as we heard cursing coming from the bathroom.

' I hope we land soon.' I said rubbing my rump.

David patted his lap and I glanced at Finn.

He narrowed his eyes and I looked at the ground.

'Anyone want a peperette?' said Kelzy grinning.

The flight seemed to fly by. budum bum ch! / sarcasm , as we arrived in beautiful peru. The romance capital of Africa , said Finn. As we got out into the hectic crowd of the airport we managed an escape to a limo waiting for us.

' *burp* Do you think we'll ever really...escape paparazzi's?' asked phunky curiously.

I burped too form the champagne. ' Nope.'

'You'll be arrivng at Hotel Peru in 10minutes.' our driver informed us.

'Thanks.' said David who immediately looked at me for appreciation.

I smiled and glanced out the window the rest of the trip.

'Michael, pass me the...the...orange juice.' Sara smiled sweetly at Michael.

They had been getting along smashingly lately. He was so nice to her. he worshipped the ground she walked on.

As we slowly approcahed Hotel Peru and got out, we were greeted by someone who called himself Peter. He said he wanted to manage us.

I really have no input on the story as of now...I lost writer privileges about two months ago.:bleh:

But you'll have them again somewhat soon... right?

*tries to remember if that's what you said a couple weeks ago*

Oh don't complain , you , I was RAINED ON WITH POO when i went off to camp or wherever. I was completely tormented with horribleness.

that is the best part of the song :wub2:

But you'll have them again somewhat soon... right?

*tries to remember if that's what you said a couple weeks ago*

In a little over a month, if everything goes according to plan. *crosses fingers with hope*

Oh don't complain , you , I was RAINED ON WITH POO when i went off to camp or wherever. I was completely tormented with horribleness.

I really don't care, I just like fantasizing about Cal. Think I'll go back to doing that now.

"...Get away from the bar, tell your boyfriend hold your jar, and dance wiv me..."

In a little over a month, if everything goes according to plan. *crosses fingers with hope*

I really don't care, I just like fantasizing about Cal. Think I'll go back to doing that now.

"...Get away from the bar, tell your boyfriend hold your jar, and dance wiv me..."

I'll stop complaining about my horrible days when i hated you ALL :naughty:

Mmm me too :das:

*someone has memorized the music video and sees the horrible rapper guy doing the sleezy smile and head shake thing*

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GibLntdLiJA

...0:37...:lmfao:

He's going to be in Toronto, but I looked up the tickets for you and the show's 19 and older only.:thumbdown:

*eyes flicker and fill up with tears*

...what??:sad:

Well, thanks for looking me (:wub2:) I was watching something on CTV and the commercial was for Consumer Alert and they were talking about the ipod touch and it had calvin harri's CD cover on the screen.

He has officially made it in canada though no one I know has heard of him.

*eyes flicker and fill up with tears*

...what??:sad:

Well, thanks for looking me (:wub2:) I was watching something on CTV and the commercial was for Consumer Alert and they were talking about the ipod touch and it had calvin harri's CD cover on the screen.

He has officially made it in canada though no one I know has heard of him.

Just like Mika was on the US iPod Touch commercial!:mf_lustslow: Brillo, our boys are getting tons of publicity.

Speaking of Canada, someone was talking today about how we should bring in firefighters from Canada to help with the fires in California, and for some reason, I suddenly thought, "M should stowaway in one of the trucks and come visit me!" and then I had that vision of you hiding out in the back of a firetruck and was giggling for the rest of the afternoon.:naughty:

Speaking of Canada, someone was talking today about how we should bring in firefighters from Canada to help with the fires in California, and for some reason, I suddenly thought, "M should stowaway in one of the trucks and come visit me!" and then I had that vision of you hiding out in the back of a firetruck and was giggling for the rest of the afternoon.:naughty:

:lmfao: That touches me!

[ohmygod i did NOT just..oops.]

I always think about you when california is involved. Like the metro station song. I was like to larkin ' we SHOULD go to california to visit ames.'

:lmfao: That touches me!

[ohmygod i did NOT just..oops.]

I always think about you when california is involved. Like the metro station song. I was like to larkin ' we SHOULD go to california to visit ames.'

YES!! Leave for California. If you drive all night, you can make it by the morning. *winks cheesily and stops song-quoting*

Actually, I don't think you could make it by the morning. You might be able to get here in about three or four days, though. If you drive like crazy.:thumb_yello:

YES!! Leave for California. If you drive all night, you can make it by the morning. *winks cheesily and stops song-quoting*

Actually, I don't think you could make it by the morning. You might be able to get here in about three or four days, though. If you drive like crazy.:thumb_yello:

:) We're so alike it touches me

(and i mean it :das::roftl:)

True. I would fly. with my wings.

You're just too sexy for your shirt, Rosie.:wub2:

Btw, have you guys seen Calvin's "dad dancing"? According to him, it happened, it was unavoidable, and we should just enjoy it in all it's horrible glory.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=YGI_VcxHKEI

*hesitatingly clicks*

hey why dont you grace us with a post doll face?

(BTW: mom says your beeeautiful)

*hesitatingly clicks*

hey why dont you grace us with a post doll face?

(BTW: mom says your beeeautiful)

I have no idea what's going on in the story. It would be off the wall and not connected to the present plot line at all.:boxed:

Awww, tell your mom I said thanks......when did she see me?:blink: